Asesino's Multi-Strain - Coco - LED - Grow 2

Day 57 Flower - I did a lot of work in my veg tent today. I needed to do it a few days ago but I was a little lazy and let them go until today. Three of the girls are more than ready to get flowering so it'll be nice to get things finished up in the next couple weeks so I can get some new girls flowering. I think it'll be a 17 week veg for the three. The roots are thick and white and white in these ones and I am actually really excited to see what they do.

My humidity was a little high so I opened the heat vent a little bit and it adjusted right back to where I want which is 45-50% humidity in the flower tent and 55-60% in the veg tent. No signs of any kind of mold or bugs so it's nice not to have any of those problems this time. Hopefully I have set them up to finish strong.

The Veg Tent

I basically filled up an entire 5 gallon home depot bucket with leaves today from defoliating the veg tent. A few of these girls are massive. I've done everything I can to super crop and keep them from getting too vertical. I'm sure the clones will enjoy being directly under the light once the three big girls get moved into the flower tent. I'm happy with the structure of all of these though and super cropping seems to be working well for me.

IMG_085641.JPG

The Flower Tent

I've boosted the nutrients towards the end so these girls have everything they needed. The Indicas really needed more phosphorous and I have been giving them a double dosage starting yesterday. Likely one more week of bloom nutes and then a week of flushing. I think I am going to have them all go a full 10 weeks. The White Rhino has had enough new white hairs bursting out everywhere that even if the trichs get more amber then I like, I want to make sure they swell up to their full potential.

The Purple Trainwreck is hard to tell what it is doing. It is thicker but the trichs are all still really clear. Same with the Sativas. They are really swelling up nicely and I hope that continues over the next weeks.

Ayahuasca Purple from the net level
IMG_085750.JPG

A couple of different angles
IMG_086239.JPG

IMG_087144.JPG

one of the nicer scrogs ive seen in a long time, great job!!!

Thanks canna! I really enjoy growing this way. Looking forward to doing it again next time. This time it will be with plants that have vegged for 16-17 weeks :)

awesome second gow man..very impressed with everything!!!

Thank man! Any questions feel free to ask! This one has been a lot of fun really. I'm getting anxious at this point though so I need to sit back and smoke some of my Blue Mammoth Auto and relax.

Hey Asesino, I've enjoyed following this one too. Still think I'll wait one more grow till I SCROG. What age did you top?

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

I topped at Day 24. I did have a bit of a shock period when I transplanted so I think it would be right around 3 weeks without those issues and about 3 days worth of stalling. I trimmed the first and second nodes off (single leaf and tri-leaf) and then left the 3rd and topped above the 4th node. I think there were 7 total nodes when I did it. These 3rd and 4th nodes ended up being my 4 "main" branches and I very much enjoyed the nice even bowl shape it made for ScrOGing. There are a lot of people that say just top at the 3rd node but this was part of my "Quad-lining" strategy and I will be using it again. Most of my plants in my veg tent are using this same method and my freebies for next grow will all be that way. They all have nice thick stems.

Day 60 Flower - I likely will not give an update on my veg tent until this grow is over and the new girls are moved to the flower tent. With that being said, I think I am right on schedule for all of the plants going a full 70 days. I looked in the microscope today and started to see cloudy trichs. I will give them nutrients until day 63 and then start flushing for 5-7 days. All of the plants had about 20% cloudy trichs. All of the girls are starting to really swell and I know they will get a bump when I flush them. These last 8-10 days should be fun.

Purple Trainwreck - Still a mystery on what it is actually going to produce but it's dense!

IMG_088629.JPG

IMG_088733.JPG

Chemdawg - I am most excited about the Chemdawg as it is one of my top 5 favorite strains. It will be interesting to see how it compares in yield to the Ayahuasca Purple.

IMG_089537.JPG

IMG_090231.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple - I still think that this will end up having some of the prettiest buds. There is frost everywhere and it is showing the most purple. It looks kind of light and "airy" like my Blue Mammoth Auto did whereas the Chemdawg is more dense. However it definitely is wider.

IMG_089027.JPG

IMG_089332.JPG

White Rhino - This one has seemed to bulk up the most in the last few days. Since it seems a little ahead of the others maybe that is a good sign for the next few days for them. I do think in terms of yield this one is going to finish the best. It is really finishing nicely and is also a really wide and dense plant.

IMG_088330.JPG

IMG_088431.JPG

Beautiful job, again! And time flies, 60 days already?! The 4 seeds I planted when you started this grow are still in veg. I'll be down to 8 in flower soon, so maybe I'll be able to manage something close to your grow, but you really set the mark high! +reps for superb grow and journal!:goodjob:

Day 63 Flower - With one week left I decided to begin flushing the two Indica plants in the Flower tent. They are starting to yellow and I don't really know if it's a deficiency or if the plants are just finishing and sucking out the nutrients stored in the leaves, but either way with only a week left it's time to flush. I will likely start flushing the Sativa plants tomorrow. I may let them go a few extra days past the Indica plants so one last feed for them!

The girls are still showing patches of white hairs coming out and they all seemed to get a little more thick day by day. Each bud is starting to get "plump" looking almost like a balloon before it explodes. I'm excited to see how much thicker they will get over the last week.

IMG_092630.JPG

IMG_093438.JPG

9 weeks nice! They're looking wonderful and filled up your tent beautifully.

Not sure if you saw but I ended up doing a three layer scrog. Hopefully my girls will fill out nicely like yours! Only pain about scrog is watering. Def not the most convenient

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

9 weeks nice! They're looking wonderful and filled up your tent beautifully.

Not sure if you saw but I ended up doing a three layer scrog. Hopefully my girls will fill out nicely like yours! Only pain about scrog is watering. Def not the most convenient

I did see that! Yeah spacing is important. Mine is just tall enough that watering and defoliation isn't too bad. I also used a beer bong to reach plants that were hard to get to with my watering pitcher. Maybe something like that would make it s little easier for you. My net is easy to adjust up and down so that helps too. I'm sure you will have your nets filled up in no time!

I did see that! Yeah spacing is important. Mine is just tall enough that watering and defoliation isn't too bad. I also used a beer bong to reach plants that were hard to get to with my watering pitcher. Maybe something like that would make it s little easier for you. My net is easy to adjust up and down so that helps too. I'm sure you will have your nets filled up in no time!

Yea I need to get like a long neck watering bucket to reach everything. I can also move my net up and down so that's nice, I just don't like to since I have the girls all nicely spread out with the first net and don't really wanna be moving them or chance breaking a branch but I'll figure it out!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 66 Flower - All of the plants are being given plain water ph'd to 5.8. It's time for the last push. The White Rhino for sure will be coming down this weekend, next update I should have a much better idea on how much longer the other ones might go. Likely they will all just come down this weekend, get a good cleaning of the tent and re-arrange some things. Hopefully I can get everything transferred and ready to go for the next grow without missing a day. Then the new plants every 10 week cycle begins!

Screen
IMG_094041.JPG

White Rhino Colas
IMG_094844.JPG

Purple Trainwreck Colas
IMG_095048.JPG

Chemdawg Colas
IMG_095841.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple Colas
IMG_095145.JPG

Back
Top Bottom