Asesino's Mystery Girl and Clones ScrOG - Coco Coir

Day 61/45/39/25 - All of my plants are looking pretty good except for the old freebie. It is looking greener than last time but still droopy. It is plumping up and still new white hairs popping out. I am just going to keep letting it grow and see what happens. The way I look at it the freebies were all training plants and taught me a lot. I have little expectations for it but I'm glad it happened the way it did. I am still adjusting the feeding a little bit trying to dial it in but I'm really happy with the way my clones look.

Freebie day 61 - Still popping white hairs and also plumping up. Too little too late I think. It was like it froze a couple weeks ago and now it's starting back up again. It is so strange. Everything else has been on a similar feed schedule and looks fine. There is even new leaves that are darker green sprouting. I'm just waiting for it to herm or something. The mystery continues.

I do think defoliating at day 15/30/45 is too much after trying it out and probably didn't help. You have to be dialed if you do that and I wasn't. My PH was off during important times in this girls life. Maybe it was so locked out it wasn't absorb the other nutrients it needed, the problem is that it just didn't show too many signs of deficiencies besides the drooping. I will only be doing defoliation throughout veg and also just after stretch (day 15) from now on and a little bit more around day 45. That worked well for all my other plants.
IMG_179128.JPG

Ayahuasca Purples starting to show that purplish color. So frosty and these smell so good. Sugar leaves are going to make some great edibles.
IMG_181235.JPG

IMG_180633.JPG

Chemdawg clone #2
IMG_182730.JPG

Chemdawg clone #1 - This is my pride and joy. It is showing a slight deficiency. I'm still fixing a slight cal-mag issue where I was underfeeding them cal mag. The other two in this tent have bounced back a lot as they had the same issue. This girl will do the same. The buds are really stacking great and the spacing is so nice. It's cool to think I did this without a net or anything. It's only 3 and a half weeks into flower!
IMG_183630.JPG

Everything looks good! M starting to believe that freebie is supposed to look like that. Look like she stacking jus has some super curly fan leafs! Keep up the great work. Getting close to the end of this ride and on to the next. How do you think yield wise this is gonna stack up against your previous grows?

Everything looks good! M starting to believe that freebie is supposed to look like that. Look like she stacking jus has some super curly fan leafs! Keep up the great work. Getting close to the end of this ride and on to the next. How do you think yield wise this is gonna stack up against your previous grows?

I have no idea how to answer the yield part. These are clones and a finicky freebie so I'd be happy to get anywhere close to last time. The Ayahuascas are similar, the freebie is whatever at this point and I have that tiny clone I flipped of the Chemdawg. However, I fully anticipate the other three in that tent to be awesome.

These are really all experiments in some way, shape or form. When I do my next grow it will be all autos to get rid of them. After that I will have really high expectations for my next non-autos. I average about 2.25 OZ a plant. I think the little Chemdawg, little Ayahuasca and the freebie will all be under. The others I think will be close to my average with a couple being better. I'm really excited for the summer. So much to look forward to!

Gardens looking solid and i think the freebie is fine, some just have weird leaves sometimes.

Thanks PW. It's hard to know since I don't know what it is. I think it stalled for a couple weeks and was slightly locked out/underwatered. I've been trying to feed more often but use less water and I think it's helping this one because it's so big. The others likely aren't because they are a good size for their pots.

I'll just ride the wave and see what happens. Although there were a few times I bumped the watering up and the plant didn't seem to respond so y'all might be right in it just having weird leaves. I guess the finish will tell. It's already almost 9 weeks.

Day 66/50/44/30 - Even though my freebie is on day 66, I am treating it like it is with the Ayahuasca's at day 50 in terms of feeding. I just keep watching it grow and new white hairs popping out everywhere but it just doesn't seem to swell all that much. Either way my Ayahuasca Purple's are looking and smelling good. The freebie has a bit of a smell to it now and I'm seeing more resin but the little new nodes popping out of the bud are a mystery. I'm just waiting to spot a seed at some point but it keeps proving me wrong. I added a little bit of the Koolbloom dry powder this week and will start to flush at day 56.

IMG_189534.JPG

The other girl that is in Flower tent #1 is at day 44. It seems to be going slow as well but not really showing any signs of stress or lockout. It was a really small plant I should have probably just abandoned so not much expectation here.

IMG_189630.JPG

I'm really stoked about everything going on in Flower tent #2. These plants have had a better feed schedule and I really like the way they are shaping up. I like my ScrOG net but I do have more flexibility between the two tents if the net isn't on. These plants have had the best stacking of any I have grown in coco so far.

Purple Trainwreck
IMG_188824.JPG

Chemdawg Clone #2 (taken off clone #1) and White Rhino in background
IMG_188725.JPG

Chemdawg Clone #1
IMG_188329.JPG

Flower tent #2 is really poppin off!!

Yeah I would like to say flower tent #2 is the culmination of what I know about coco now. However they were vegged for a really long time and not under ideal light. So really my next photos seeds will be the true test but I'm way more excited about this tent then the other.

These were on a better feed schedule though and not as much defoliation as I usually do and are responding well. Glad I've had some grows where I went into them with little expectation except to try different methods and just learn. It really taught me a lot.

Yeah I would like to say flower tent #2 is the culmination of what I know about coco now. However they were vegged for a really long time and not under ideal light. So really my next photos seeds will be the true test but I'm way more excited about this tent then the other.

These were on a better feed schedule though and not as much defoliation as I usually do and are responding well. Glad I've had some grows where I went into them with little expectation except to try different methods and just learn. It really taught me a lot.

I can tell! From your first grow until now you've just killed it every time!

:bravo:

Waiting to see those next photo seeds you speak of...

Day 69/53/47/33 - My last update was a day late. This one gets me back on track. Nothing has really changed since the last update. Flower Tent #2 is starting to swell and I find myself just wanting Flower Tent #1 to finish already. Here are just some pictures I took today. I hope everyone has a happy holiday tomorrow!

IMG_192329.JPG
IMG_191831.JPG
IMG_192035.JPG
IMG_192433.JPG
IMG_191633.JPG
IMG_190529.JPG
IMG_190728.JPG
IMG_191233.JPG
IMG_190925.JPG

Fantastic garden! .

Thanks PW!

Minus the freebie. It either stalled for so long that it still has a couple weeks left... OR it's going in the trim pile for edibles. Likely the second of the two. Still white hairs everywhere but the buds just aren't swelling. I've almost just chopped it down multiple times but the mystery of this thing still wants me to finish it out.

Happy 420 Everyone! Decided to start a tincture and butter today.

2 of those trays worth of shake and good trim. One for butter, one for tincture. I'll update on how potent those are when they are done. The butter will be in the slow cooker for at least 5 hours and the tincture is made with everclear. My whole house smells like weed from decarboxylating the ganja. A good way to spend the holiday!

IMG_192630.JPG
IMG_192832.JPG
IMG_192735.JPG

Finished butter. It's a lot! About an inch thick and the size of a large plate. Haven't tried it yet but it should be pretty potent as well. I had some good trim to use from last grow. The tincture won't be ready for a couple weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1644398100.jpg

Finished butter. It's a lot! About an inch thick and the size of a large plate. Haven't tried it yet but it should be pretty potent as well. I had some good trim to use from last grow. The tincture won't be ready for a couple weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1644398100.jpg
Yummy . .

Day 73/57/51/37 - Today was flush day for the freebie and the two Ayahuasca Purples. The freebie still has white hairs everywhere but I can't wait for it. It has been very inconsistent so far and I need the space. The Ayahuasca Purple's are going to be ready though and are looking and smelling very nice! One week of nothing but water and then time to dry for these gals.

The other tent is doing well and are now on week 6. Time to start PK boosting and watching them fatten up. When my other ones are done in tent 1 these will be moved into that tent to finish because it has a little more light and the filter. I'll be really happy in a week when I can only focus on these and some seedlings.

Freebie
IMG_197424.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple
IMG_198533.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple Budshot
IMG_198233.JPG

White Rhino
IMG_197228.JPG

Purple Trainwreck
IMG_195933.JPG

Chemdawg mother and daughter. Daughter looks really dark green but it's not as dark as it looks. There is no good light in that corner.
IMG_194636.JPG

Back
Top Bottom