Asesino's Mystery Girl and Clones ScrOG - Coco Coir

The first victim : Day 76/60/40- The first girl came down today. Actually I'd call her more of a tom-boy because even though she was a girl she looked and acted like a male. Hairs everywhere but hardly any bud and not much swelling. I expected to find issues in the roots but everything looked really healthy. The stems even had holes in the middle which some say is a good "nutrient highway" to shoot directly up to the flower. I don't have the time or space to just keep letting it grow. It's 11 weeks in and it was coming down in 3-4 days no matter what. Since I won't be drying it to smoke it will dry in a cardboard box and then I will dry ice hash the entire plant. This will be a good source for edibles.

Final photo, she's not a pretty one for sure.
IMG_199835.JPG

Box of scraggly flower
IMG_200228.JPG

The other benefit to this plant was this was a training plant for me and I dig the shape it had. I would attribute a lot of the way the next round of girls look to the learning I did on this one. That is the the positive spin on it. Truth is it still left me scratching my head on what the real issue is with it. It was also a disappointment because at one point I was very excited about its potential. I am just glad to be done with it. I should have probably cut it down a couple weeks ago but I always have hope. I have to learn to cut my losses earlier.

IMG_200327.JPG

Speaking of, I might just chop down my Ayahuasca Purple clone that just was always really small. It's not going to do that well. I will likely flush it just to make sure it doesn't have some weird issue and might bounce back a little but if it doesn't within 4-5 days then it's likely getting chopped early. I will get a good enough haul on the other two Ayahuasca Purples. Those two I moved into Flower tent #2 now. They will be harvest in a week or less. This gave me the opportunity to get Flower Tent #1 back in order. All the plants in here used no net to train. You can also see my ScrOG net is gone. I need it for my outside garden and since I have training down I feel, I don't really need it anymore.

For kicks and giggles while I was moving things around I put one strain of each clone together in a tent to show what they looked like together. White Rhino in the back left, Ayahuasca Purple front left. Chemdawg back right and Purple Trainkwreck front right. The Ayahuasca Purple is done in a week. The others are only on day 40. I think given where they are at in the cycle that they all look better than last grow. When the ones finish that are at day 40 I think they will look really good. I'm getting excited now. I will be planting new seeds tomorrow or the next day and starting my final journal which will be a perpetual one. It's going to be far less chatter and very to the point and a lot more numbers now that I feel like I've got the grasp on coco. I will continue to finish the clones in this journal and not cross them.

IMG_200524.JPG

Last post tonight, I promise. Here is my "Green fairy" potion. Although it looks black it is very green. I'll take a picture of it when it's in a smaller container and greener looking. It's pretty tasty actually and just from the few drops I had I can tell my body relaxed within 20 minutes. Haven't smoked for hours and it felt like I just did.

I haven't done a full shot yet, gonna wait for a day off, but it's not bad tasting. I might add some flavoring to it because I have the oil flavoring from making candy. Apple Green Fairy probably will be bomb. It was decarboxylated and then it sat in a fifth of everclear for a week. This is what I got out of it, after filtering through a coffee filter. I will let it sit for another week and filter again if I need to but I think I got all of it out the first time. I'm excited about this now and was totally unsure of it when I started the process.

420-magazine-mobile1685863357.jpg

I need to make some of that stuff next time I harvest, it seems potent!

Yes you do CK! All I use for edibles is trim and then any shake or stems or leftover stuff that we don't smoke in my house. I also have a few friends that grow and they bring me their shake so I'm thankful for that so I can constantly explore making edibles. This tincture is a result of that and I think it's going to be awesome.

This is also a much better way to incorporate THC into my candies because it's already liquid. Takes out any of the grittiness of just using kief, however it's a little more expensive due to having to use alcohol. Although in the grand scheme of things I'd guess this would make me over 1,000 candies so $15 isn't too much to ask to make the product that much better. I put green apple flavor in it today and I'm going to let it sit for a day or two without the lid on so the alcohol can evaporate a bit.

Already stuck my finger in it today when I got home and I can feel the effects of a few drops, that's crazy considering how low of expectations I had for this experiment.

Yes you do CK! All I use for edibles is trim and then any shake or stems or leftover stuff that we don't smoke in my house. I also have a few friends that grow and they bring me their shake so I'm thankful for that so I can constantly explore making edibles. This tincture is a result of that and I think it's going to be awesome.

This is also a much better way to incorporate THC into my candies because it's already liquid. Takes out any of the grittiness of just using kief, however it's a little more expensive due to having to use alcohol. Although in the grand scheme of things I'd guess this would make me over 1,000 candies so $15 isn't too much to ask to make the product that much better. I put green apple flavor in it today and I'm going to let it sit for a day or two without the lid on so the alcohol can evaporate a bit.

Already stuck my finger in it today when I got home and I can feel the effects of a few drops, that's crazy considering how low of expectations I had for this experiment.

Ah I see how that would make making candies a whole lot easier. Candies sound super fun too but I've heard they're somewhat difficult at altitude(at least hard candies I'm pretty sure). But if you can just stick your finger in it and feel the effects then DAAAAAMMNNNN!

Day 64 Flower- For the Ayahuasca Purple's today is chop day. I had 3 of them in total. One was a runt I decided to can and probably should have never grown in the first place. The other two were awesome and basically saved my freebie experiment once it started to go all wrong. I had originally took a clone of each plant from grow #2 and took 3 of the Ayahuasca Purple. I also had 3 freebies going. I flipped the 3 freebies together to flower and 2 were male. I threw in these two Ayahuasca Purples and kept the one female freebie. A week after that I put in the last Ayahuasca Purple clone.

A few days ago I chopped the runt clone and the freebie. I learned about not trying to grow clones that are weak and I did a lot of training experiments on the freebie so they were learning experiences. The bud didn't swell like I wanted but it was full of crystals so I am drying them both and will use in edibles once I extract the THC.

One of the Ayahuasca Purple clones had 3 main branches and it was far larger than my other one. They both had a ton of crystals but grew a lot like their mother. Buds didn't stack that great but this time these buds seem far denser. The buds swelled better as well and the smell was sweeter and stronger this time around. When I was trimming this morning it was pretty incredible. I had to take breaks outside to get fresh air. Looking forward to curing these gals. Their mother was a hard hitter and a bit rough but these I think are going to hit just as hard but be smoother and tastier.

It was a noticeable difference between grows in the smell, flavor, resin and density. I attribute this to the additives I used this time. I was a few weeks late on getting them to maximize the potential of the Ayahuasca Purples but it did help. My other tent had a full flowering cycle with the additives and the stacking and density is easy to see the difference in, but the quality is there.

Smaller Girl
IMG_203125.JPG

Bigger Girl
IMG_205826.JPG

Cola - Best shot I could get to show some purple this time!
IMG_205129.JPG

I will be finishing the last clones in this journal for the next three weeks but since I started my seeds for my next grow I started a new journal. It will be a perpetual journal and everything I do will be in there after these remaining clones are finished! Would love to see all the same old faces there!

Here is the link : Ase's Perpetual fun with Coco

Hey Asesino you do great work with the plant we love so much! I have learned so much from you and want to make sure you know THANK YOU!!!!! I will always follow n e thing u got going! Might not post much but believe me I am reading and taking notes!! I have my first bloom going and hope to have anything close to your success!!! Keep everything rolling cause u have two green ass thumbs!!! M only one week into my first bloom tonight. Thanks for everything you give to the 420 community!!! Glad your freebie is done also!!!

Hey Asesino you do great work with the plant we love so much! I have learned so much from you and want to make sure you know THANK YOU!!!!! I will always follow n e thing u got going! Might not post much but believe me I am reading and taking notes!! I have my first bloom going and hope to have anything close to your success!!! Keep everything rolling cause u have two green ass thumbs!!! M only one week into my first bloom tonight. Thanks for everything you give to the 420 community!!! Glad your freebie is done also!!!

Thanks Pino! I've been watching yours as well. I don't involve myself too much when things are going well and you look like you have the hang of it. You will really like my new journal if you have been taking notes. I think it sums things up pretty well in the first couple posts on how to grow and is detailed with numbers.

I appreciate the kind words. I am always glad when people listen to what I offer up for advice or can read through my journals and get ideas. It's the only thing that keeps me posting otherwise I probably would have stopped by now! Can't wait to see your girls bud up. This journal is still going to have a great finish!

Oh I know your journals always have the best finishes!! Glad to know you read my lil first journal! I plan on stepping my next grow up. I got a mars 600 watt today to add to bloom hope it helps. Will do a update soon. And your journals are always one of my favorites! Been around since you started and believe me you came a long way! Not that you need me to tell you that.

Day 48 - These girls basically have 2 weeks left. I have them at 650 ppm and will flush this time for 10 days instead of just 7 to see the difference. I can't help but to want these to finish to start new photos but I can't get ahead of myself. The Chemdawg and White Rhino are two of the best plants I've ever grown. The smell is so strong.

IMG_210133.JPG

Little Chemdawg. Easily the best buds I've grown. There won't be a lot but they will be awesome.

IMG_211527.JPG

IMG_211626.JPG

Purple Trainwreck - A bit of deficiency and the buds didn't swell like the other two but it's mother was a lot worse in that department so I'm happy with her. This over has been a very finicky strain for me.

IMG_211923.JPG

White Rhino - Buds didn't stack like the Chemdawg but they are wider and are really dense.

IMG_212025.JPG

IMG_212123.JPG

Chemdawg - Still my favorite plant so far. I'm hoping it really finished strong until the end.

IMG_211432.JPG

Looking great Asesino! As always! Almost there do you do a two week flush or one week? And what day do you defoliate in bloom! My girls are so bushy. I defoliated right before I put them in bloom and on day 12 and they have releafed strong in them twelve days. Thanks for the help you have been.

Looking great Asesino! As always! Almost there do you do a two week flush or one week? And what day do you defoliate in bloom! My girls are so bushy. I defoliated right before I put them in bloom and on day 12 and they have releafed strong in them twelve days. Thanks for the help you have been.

Day 14-17 (when stretching stops) and usually around day 43-45 (when they really start to swell). I do not pull much the 2nd time, just huge or long fan leaves.

Nitrogen is what really helps in growth. That's why you slowly cut it in flower so the plants stop growing and start swelling. At day 43-45 you won't see them regrow leaves very well and if you do then that is energy not going to buds so don't go crazy there.

Ayahuasca Purple Harvest - This harvest was kind of a surprise for me. The bud looked incredible and yesterday I trimmed up my smaller of the two plants and got exactly 56 grams on it. The larger one looked a bit larger but not much. Turns out I was off there. It ended up being 100 grams trimmed up. I also got 2 mason jars of extremely frosty trim. That will be so good in edibles, maybe my best looking trim yet. These plants took a full 7 days to dry so I was really happy about that. In the past it been more like 3 days and I think 5-7 days is more ideal and let them dry slow.

In the end the total harvest was 156 grams which is about 5 and a half ounces! Between the two that's an average of 2.25 ounces per plant. Seems like I always hit this number as an average. This time it's different though. My Chemdawg and White Rhino looks bulkier and more dense than my largest Ayahuasca Purple. My littler Ayahuasca Purple was my smaller plant out of them all this grow (minus the Chemdawg cutting I flipped right away for fun). Anxious now to finish the others. Smell and resin are noticeably more than my last girls. Trying not to count my chickens before they hatch but I think I improved my flavor and potency again as well as finally getting the yields to match. The next two weeks will tell for sure!

Both Plants together one last time
IMG_213331.JPG

Purple!
IMG_213422.JPG

Day 51 - Tomorrow will be my last bucket of feed and then I will begin flushing on the day after that. I want to give them 10 days instead of just 7. I like the idea of the plant using up anything it has stored in it's leaves. None of my plants have really done that all that well so adding a few days might help.

IMG_214819.JPG

Day 54 - I did a flush today. Nothing else added to the water, just straight tap water not ph'd. The PPM of the runoff was about 150 at the end. I normally only do a 6 day or so flush and wanted to see if the nutrients in the leaves would get used up more. Plus I saw the first signs of some amber trichs on the bud so it's time for the to start the finishing process. 9 days left!

IMG_216532.JPG

Back
Top Bottom