Asgkjnvasdlp's 2nd T5 Wardrobe Grow

asgkjnvasdlp

I have two plants, 1 northern lights, 1 fruit spirit (free seed)
both have been germinated under a singe 54 watt t5 fluorescent tube light
I plan on cloning them when they are big enough, giving me 4 plants, which will both be low stress trained what with my less than ideal lighting, and have the bottom branches chopped off to allow the top ones to develop properly, then defoliating, giving it time to recover, then switching the lights

its currently on a 24 hour light cycle, as my light timer has broken, I'm hoping this will help the plant grow faster I will also add more lights when the plants are bigger, and when my whole room cools down as having all the lights on will cook the poor little things with 30 Celsius temperatures already

I plan on growing organically using Aerated compost teas as my last grow was as organic as I could manage, but was a bit all over the place, I'm hoping this will be better all round

So everyone, how does my plan sound, any advice will be greatly appreciated:)

IMG_037718.JPG

Fruit Spirit

IMG_037628.JPG

Northern Lights

Day 4)

(I believe it is day 4)

Second set of leaves are appearing on both plants, when should you take clones of plants does anyone know?:)

You'll want a little dark period to help stimulate root growth. You'll want the nodes to grow out about 4 inches and is more mature, at least before you cut it to clone. Cloning a one inch node is hard, but I've done it, so you can too, but it takes forever. Time to start reading some stickies, they have one with everything you need to know about nutes, cloning, lights, etc

Well, the 24 hours, I've read some people saying its all they do and its a miracle, others say it's awful, I'm planning on changing it to 20/4 when I have enough money for a new timer (in two weeks) then on the third week change it to my ideal 18/6 cycle. so I agree with you there:)

And yes, the stickies, I'm familiar with cloning and how to clone plants, just never cannabis, and I wasn't sure if it had specifics, I'm hoping I'm capable of cloning a one inch node, I've cloned millions of other things, so with some better rooting hormone, and some reading, I think i'll do ok:)

Day 5)

I'll try upload some more pictures today, I've decided on my nutrients, I think I'm going with Biobizz nutes, or possibly plant magic I've read mixed reviews, but they're not too expensive, and not hard to obtain in the UK like most other thing I read about, I'm gonna ditch the ACT as I just cannot get hold of all the stuff I need and the small scale I'm doing it on would be worthwhile, I'm buying some worm castings to add to my soil mix, I'm thinking
30% perlite
50% worm castings
20% organic compost

for my final potting mix

Sounds like you got everything under control. Can't wait to see where you go with it. If you have any questions, pop on over to one of my threads and ask. Plenty of people with more experience than me to talk to, and we have a lot of fun in the. Eventually I'll be starting a neverending perpetual thread for all of us. Fun on a bun!

Sounds like you got everything under control. Can't wait to see where you go with it. If you have any questions, pop on over to one of my threads and ask. Plenty of people with more experience than me to talk to, and we have a lot of fun in the. Eventually I'll be starting a neverending perpetual thread for all of us. Fun on a bun!

Thanks, the whole point of this journal is to keep everything under control, my last grow was everywhere, and I will, I'll also check your journal out when you start, it sounds good, I'd love a perpetual grow, my wardrobe is far too tall for my fluorescents, so I'm thinking of getting some better ventilation and splitting it in two halfs, a veg room above a flower room. Hopefully your journal will inspire me to try:p

Day 6)

had to add in another fan to keep the temps out of the 90's and keep the door ajar during the day time as its so hot right now i seriously need better ventilation,

but, here's some pics:)
IMG_038322.JPG

IMG_038022.JPG
IMG_038322.JPG

Got two out of three lights on now too, probably justifies the increase in temperature

Yeah gotta watch them temps. Some handle it better than others. Mine were in the 90's for a little while and showed no signs of stress, but for the last week or two it's been in the mid to low 80's.

aha, yeah, had my windows open, wardrobe doors open and its still boiling, summer grows just aren't for me, plants are looking happy and healthy though, I know they dont wanna be too hot, but I think they're quite resilient, its a weed after all:p

Day 23 (I believe)

It seems like forever since I was last here, I've been away and had a friend look after the plants, it was real bad timing for a holiday, building a computer, growing mushrooms, and its started quarter strength ferts, real good friend they had to do a lot for me

But anyway, its being fertilised with 1/4 strength BioBizz Bio Grow and they're both looking beautiful I'll stick my ipod on charge and get some photos on here!

Here they are, real shitty image quality, but hey, they now have five sets of leaves each, so far, everything is looking marvelous

IMG_039818.JPG

Fruit spirit, which already smells, gonna need some good venilation and a carbon filter...
IMG_039724.JPG

Northern lights, which doesn't smell and I brought for that reason exactly

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom