Asgkjnvasdlp's First Ever Fem Blue Cheese T5 Wardrobe Grow

asgkjnvasdlp

It's a late start for a journal, but I have one feminised blue cheese plant from Barneys farm, it's in a 8 gallon container with a mix of compost perlite and a little bit of coir.
Ferts I've used fish blood and bone worked into the soil, it's under six 54 watt t5 bulbs so 350 watts, just want opinions and help and guidance really
thanks
image10109.jpg

I'd love to do that, but it feels so wrong, but looking at the photo, of the deep-dark-forest-esque plant I do see why it'd help...

I felt wrong doing it too but I think in the long run it help much more than it hurt. I think most of the hurt was me being butthurt. Go easy at first. Just whack a couple or ten of leaves that would clear out a lot of shade. Without enough light your bud growth will be limited.

I did the deed.
image10155.jpg
image10144.jpg
image10156.jpg

Probably not the best photos, but I'm probably not the best photographer:)
And here is the whole pant, with a more level canopy now too thanks to a whole load of garden twine:)
For some reason a picture of a seed emerging is all my photo Gallery seems to want to upload, despite me never seeing it before, ill update when I can:)

Aw brilliant, I was fine before put all the pictures and stuff on this site now I'm just craving approval from strangers so thanks for giving me my fix:)

And I wouldn't expect much else from the BBC News website anyway

Back
Top Bottom