Ash Catcher

Inasad

I'm having a small issue with my new ash catcher... Sometimes the water comes up and I was wondering if anyone found a way around that little nuisance.

I think I know why the water goes up, but so far the only way I see to keep it from coming back up when it happens is to pull it off the bong. Thats not a big deal but getting bud wet is annoying. Any ideas?

How hard do you have to pull when you take a hit? Maybe the bowl is packed too tightly and there's a lot of back pressure when you take the hit. I know a few people who like to fill the tube, take a breath, then hit it. If you do this, make sure you take the bowl out before you stop pulling...Other than that idk why this would be happening. Too much water in the ash catcher, too tilted?

It could also be because the bowl is too resinated, but these things should be fairly obvious if they are the problem.

I don't have to pull hard, I don't pack it too tight, I don't fill it then hit it, it's not filled to high, and its brand new so it can't be too resonated. Thanks, any othe ideas?

is there a splash guard on it? if not, maybe there is a little too much water in it...you could also try turning the ash catcher so that the water level is even when you are hitting it.

Back
Top Bottom