Ashland Medical Marijuana Grower Cited For Illegal Sales

MedicalNeed

An Ashland medical marijuana grower has been cited for unlawful possession and delivery after a search of his home by area drug enforcement investigators seized 35 mature plants and 5 pounds of marijuana.

Detectives with the Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement Team served a search warrant in the 1000 block of Clay Street in Ashland this morning after an investigation into the illegal sales of medical marijuana at the address. Resident Craig Gorson, 63, who was home at the time, was cited with unlawful manufacturing, delivery and possession of marijuana.

According to a press release from MADGE, Gorson's teenage daughter is suspected to be involved in the illegal sales with her father.

The case has been forwarded to the Jackson County District Attorney's Office, Juvenile Department and DHS Child Welfare for review.

MADGE also cited medical marijuana growers in Rogue River and Phoenix this week for unlawful manufacturing and possession of marijuana.

Raymond Abernathy, 24, of the 7200 block of Rogue River Highway, was cited and released Thursday for growing more plants than he was allowed in a location that he was not registered to grow at, officials said.

Jesse David Bianchi, 29, of the 400 block of Elm Street, Phoenix, was cited and released Monday after an investigation by the Phoenix police department found Bianchi was growing more plants than he was allowed.

MADGE detectives also seized 2 ounces of methamphetamine from a Medford home Monday as part of an ongoing investigation. According to a press release, MADGE has identified suspects and expects to make arrests in the near future.

NewsHawk: MedicalNeed: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: Mailtribune.com
Copyright: 2010 The Mail Tribune, Inc.
Website:Ashland medical marijuana grower cited for illegal sales | MailTribune.com

Now this is what we don't need this is how they lump other crap with marijuana and use it against us when we try to get good laws passed. No one is going to out do the kinda crap the Prohibitionists push with this. On the other hand how many times have you heard such and such was way over the limit they destroy all the medicine and everything gets dropped and some poor guy is out. The meth though really come on that shit will destroy you if, the politicians don't kill us first. A good example of why prop 19 in california is a good idea at least then they won't be around nit picking your numbers how could they....and I don't know about you I want 25000 sq ft to grow in but I could maybe make 25 work if I did it right at least until we get that number increased.

Back
Top Bottom