420 Magazine Background

Asian Girl First Indoor Grow - THC BOMB

xxbunnyxx

Hi guys! Nice to meet u all.

This is my first grow and Im a total NEWBIE from Asia. SORRY for my poor grammar and if you confuse about my sentence plz tell me.

Here is my girls information and I really need your advices.

What strain is it? THC BOMB
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybird
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Sprout out from 10.23( probably 23 days)
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Really dont know how to say. Totally different from you guys
If soil... What size pot? 3 gallon
Size of light? T5HO 6500K * 8 2700K * 3
Temp of Room/cab? 22~28c
RH of Room/cab? 50%~80%
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? 4days
Type and strength of ferts used? Something made in China.....

Now let me show u my girls
Start from the photoes when they were babies

41203.jpg
31567.jpg
6856.jpg

These are the pics I got. At first I think everything goes well.

8541.jpg
7685.jpg

You can see they were growing at that time. I think it is day 5-7 when they became this size. Im soooo happy just feel like I own the world, really I mean it.

10454.jpg
18207.jpg
15259.jpg
13339.jpg
9418.jpg

When they become bigger, I decide to change them into a bigger pot. BUT BAD THING HAPPEN!!! You can see some of them stop growing and no longer have new leaf anymore. Before I change the pot, they look healty to me. Cant figure out any good idea so i have to keep going and do what I need to do instead of taking special care to the unhealthy girls.

111059.jpg

This pic is 5 days ago, I got at least 4 girls look like this. Contrast to others, they are too small (even small than my fist). The thing that make me confused is they have the same fert, same soil and same water, but the outcome is different. I dont know how to fix it and it really make me feel upset.

Here are some pics of my healthy girls. They really are my angels.
16245.jpg
19191.jpg
17227.jpg
21768.jpg
20164.jpg

I have been bending and tucking the fan leafs in so that the branches under the leafs can get better grow. Little technique I learn from here! Thanks :420:! Cheer~:high-five:

last pics is my topping pics. First time doing this and I use the method call FIM CUT OFF.

23188.jpg
22234.jpg

Thanks for reading my post! Hope you guys can get me some advice for my unhealthy girls~ they really need help!

David Bowman

Top Bottom