Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

when do you foliar feed ...? you need to do it after lights out else that can be burn from droplets lensing effect ...
it also looks rather like calcium deficiency but dont take my word for granted

In fact I had my lights on. But weird thing is that it has affected only one plant and the one which my receive less light.... I ve flushed and will stop foliar feeding for a week. I don't think it s ph as I m in soil and gave calmag 2 weeks ago during 1 week taking into account that I did it without having any deficiency sign. All leaves were bright green

Hi all. I need some advice on a first time grow.

I'm growing 2 autos in a hydroponic system.
The seedlings started out great, sprouting up pretty quickly from the rapid rooter.
About 3-4 days of growing they just stopped. I'm at day 12 and one is about 2 inches in height and has 2 nice cannabis leaves and a long healthy looking root, the other is about 1-1.5 inches and has 1 cannabis leaf and the other leaf looks like its struggling to come out ( it's there, sticking straight up, but not as developed as the first leaf), I can't really see it's root in the rez.

The plants haven't noticeably progressed since day 3 or 4, seems like they just stalled out.

-My PH is always between 5.7-6.5
-I haven't given them any nutes yet
-When they sprouted I put them on an 18/6 light schedule
-I'm using a 75W CREE CXB3590 3500k ( is this not enough light? )
CXB3590 75W Single COB LED Grow Fixture
-Humidity is on average 50%
-Temp average 21C.
-I have a fan aimed above the plants circulating the air (is this even necessary?)

What do you guys think?
Did I miss something in the earlier stage?
Should I scrap them and start over?
How can I improve my set up?

Does someone know what this is?

Doesn't seem like pests but maybe I m wrong. I ve started foliar feeding since one week with terpinator and biocanna boost. Maybe it s too much? Using the recommanded dosage of each product.
It does look a bit like chemical burn from the spray. I would suggest using distilled water or rain water to mix your chemicals with for spraying.
Are you spraying with the lights off or on?

It does look a bit like chemical burn from the spray. I would suggest using distilled water or rain water to mix your chemicals with for spraying.
Are you spraying with the lights off or on?

Hi,

Thanks for your help. In fact I thinking the spraying mix was too strong. I should have put more water with the terpinator + biocanna bioboost! I also had sprayed with lights on so another mistake. I flushed the plant a few hours after I post my question here. I also watered the leaves with only water. They should recover

Hi all. I need some advice on a first time grow.

I'm growing 2 autos in a hydroponic system.
The seedlings started out great, sprouting up pretty quickly from the rapid rooter.
About 3-4 days of growing they just stopped. I'm at day 12 and one is about 2 inches in height and has 2 nice cannabis leaves and a long healthy looking root, the other is about 1-1.5 inches and has 1 cannabis leaf and the other leaf looks like its struggling to come out ( it's there, sticking straight up, but not as developed as the first leaf), I can't really see it's root in the rez.

The plants haven't noticeably progressed since day 3 or 4, seems like they just stalled out.

-My PH is always between 5.7-6.5
-I haven't given them any nutes yet
-When they sprouted I put them on an 18/6 light schedule
-I'm using a 75W CREE CXB3590 3500k ( is this not enough light? )
CXB3590 75W Single COB LED Grow Fixture
-Humidity is on average 50%
-Temp average 21C.
-I have a fan aimed above the plants circulating the air (is this even necessary?)

What do you guys think?
Did I miss something in the earlier stage?
Should I scrap them and start over?
How can I improve my set up?
You may want to put a airstone in your rez.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. In fact I thinking the spraying mix was too strong. I should have put more water with the terpinator + biocanna bioboost! I also had sprayed with lights on so another mistake. I flushed the plant a few hours after I post my question here. I also watered the leaves with only water. They should recover
Are you using tap water? If so I would stop that and use distilled.

Are you using tap water? If so I would stop that and use distilled.
I ve always been using tap water with adjusted ph without any trouble. Before the foliar feeding stuff all leaves were looking wonderful! Take a look at my journal

You may want to add some sugar into the water. You will want to use RAW sugar instead of refined. I use to use molasses but now use the General Hydroponics sweeteners. They use molasses in there making of most of there sweeteners. Plants use carbohydrates as energy.

You may want to add some sugar into the water. You will want to use RAW sugar instead of refined. I use to use molasses but now use the General Hydroponics sweeteners. They use molasses in there making of most of there sweeteners. Plants use carbohydrates as energy.
Thought this was a joke at first haha. Makes sense though. I've ordered some GH Sweetner off amazon. Thanks man!

I use the same stuff. It will help out your plant with growing and producing stickier buds. I use it in both Veg and Flower. 5 ml per gallon in Veg. and 10 ml per gallon in Flower. I am sure you are going to like it.

I don't believe it is anything to worry about. You are in the correct Temp. range. Your PPM is at a safe level and you have good air flow in the bucket. I think it is just chemicals on the roots. I use the same type of system in my Flower room. A word of advice is you can put a notch in the top of your bucket so that the air line doesn't have to go through the basket.

Back
Top Bottom