Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

It’s a closet, so it pulls from the ambient air in the room or closet. Outside air would be much warmer than what I would want, however it’s an older home and the a/c isn’t the best in that room.

I agree that venting outside or out of the room would be better, however that would require putting holes in the walls or ceiling. That’s not an option.

So pulling outside air will 100% drop your temps... are there no windows near by???

So pulling outside air will 100% drop your temps... are there no windows near by???

Um, I live in Texas. Pulling outside air into the house is generally something we avoid doing down here for nine months out of the year. Lol

I agree it would work temporarily, because of the unusually cold weather this spring. But the 100F weather is due any day.

Can I reliably use a 600W super Lumen HPS Hortilux bulb with an ipower, vivosun or apollo ballast? I’ve read so many different things I want to make sure I don’t see the bulb blow after only a few weeks or months.

100f is pretty hot. Looks like your only option is a mini AC for the closet then, if your not able to vent hot air out the window.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but I need confirmation from those of you with more expertise than I have.

Are the yellow balls pollen sacs?

I'm guilty of accidentally leaving the tent's side vent flap open past lights-out a few times -- right next to this plant.

Hey everyone. Just wondering if you could take a look. Is this the beginning of a Calmag deficiency? They are Dwarf Low Flyer Autos. About 2 weeks from ready and I’m about to flush. Thanks!

Hey everyone. Just wondering if you could take a look. Is this the beginning of a Calmag deficiency? They are Dwarf Low Flyer Autos. About 2 weeks from ready and I’m about to flush. Thanks!

With only 2 weeks left I wouldn't worry. Your plant will start to eat it's self (sucks the nurtients out of the fans) in the end.

Damn, burn it with fire!!

LOL! I was gonna chop & flush, but a friend has an empty tent and wants some seeds, so I gave it to him. Such a shame, because s/he was a pretty, healthy plant. Ten weeks down the tubes. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom