Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I have 2x 1 ounce cobs curing right now. I tried a tester and the potency seems to have increased but it's a mellower high for me.

I have read on some websites that claim the high becomes psychedelic. Any truth to it? I’m a little worried about ruining bud but interested in stronger weed. Did you eat or vape it?

Could at least in theory concentrates be extracted from cob cured weed?

You could ask Tangwena about the Trippy side, you're almost going to have to use a pure Sativa though. Not sure if any trichomes are still intact after cobbing, the resins are all mixed together and spread evenly throughout the cob.

I have read on some websites that claim the high becomes psychedelic. Any truth to it? I’m a little worried about ruining bud but interested in stronger weed. Did you eat or vape it?

Could at least in theory concentrates be extracted from cob cured weed?

I’ve done three and have two more going right now. I don’t know if mine really became psychedelic (although chewing it was an interesting experience) but it really makes for an extremely smooth smoke and gets you just as high as the regular cured stuff. It doesn’t take a lot of your harvest to try it.

I read that you can make concentrates out of them the same as normal buds.

Your post is a little confusing but some people choose to germinate in water and others choose to plant in direct soil. I went in direct soil for a while until I learned to appreciate the finer points of warm water germination. Imo water based germination has a higher success rate as opposed to direct soil application.

Sorry if its confusing, basically what i am trying to say is, Do I need to wait for a while after harvesting the seeds before germinating them.

Im
Let them dry for a few weeks and you will see a 95% success rate. Whenever I have tried to germinate seeds straight away I get a miserable success rate. This makes sense as in the wild once seeds drop from the plant they would not survive the winter if they germinated straight away.
I'm tending to agree with that, I have tried to germinate 6 of them a few days after harvesting and nothing after several days..

Hi all,

@Pennywise I was going to ask a question about something you said in cobbing w/ sweetsue but didn’t feel it was proper forum.

Anyway, you mentioned you owned a rosin press or had experience and was wondering if you could recommend one or if a digital heat press would produce the heat and PSI necessary for production. I have provided a picture.

(Anyone else feel free to chime in also, all wisdom accepted!)

Attachments

• D8AADD80-FE11-464B-B554-21288390C2C2.jpeg
    D8AADD80-FE11-464B-B554-21288390C2C2.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 119
Hey folks,
I just recently have been trying my hand at outdoor growing of feminized photosensitive plants and was wondering if any of you outdoor growers kept records on hours of sunlight or darkness when your ladies started to preflower and/or flower.? I’m trying to get an idea how much veg time I might have left outside.

Another outdoor flowering question I have is how much light does it take to screw up your plants dark cycle. Would a stray ray of light from the house or passing cars cause a problem? Everything I have read says it’s the hours of darkness that causes flowering not hours of daylight.

Any help is appreciated.

I wanted to ask a question about Boveda packs. I want to enhance my curing done a lot of reading and some say that 62 is to high or that they make your bud smell like Teriyaki and so on. The complaints about the 62 have been responded to with 58s being better (which imo seems to make sense because of slightly lower water retention) and all my grow is for explicitly personal medicinal use. As it relates to the “teriyaki” smell, I’ll live with it provided the boveda does the job it’s supposed to do and keeps buds “healthy” during cure”. I had contemplated using a cvault (predominantly for convenience as it holds the boveda without direct bud contact)
I love my boveda 58% 62 just to much moisture still for my likings .

Ouch. Definitely staying away from 62s. On a side note I enjoy vaping immensely as opposed to combustion based ingestion. Since we are on the topic any other curing advice you have would be of great value. Really trying to expand my horizons and improve all areas of production and bud care.
Dr ziggy has a thread low and slow seems to be popular and have smoked a buddies crop from here that did it and wow what I different amazing bud presence it was . Or sweet sue has a thread on it too now I believe .

I so wish my girlfriend would let me use the fridge. I’ve been eyeballing one of those little wine chiller fridges, but alas my budget is long spoken for.
:passitleft:
You and me both buddy :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom