Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I love great white, you can use it potting up as well as in your feed on the understanding you use chlorine free water, get mega root mass with that stuff.
Yeah I got this other stuff that I bought local I mix it into my coco and my soil.
Pretty much great white lol

Hey Guys,

I had a question about revegging a plant. I’m growing some rather large plants outdoors and would like to try and preserve it through the winter by insulating my greenhouse. I’m wondering whether I would benefit from revegging and treating as something that I can return to for harvests or if I’m better off starting from scratch each time. The plants almost exceed 6 feet and 12 hour doesn’t start until September 23rd according to various internet searches so have a while to go before even doubling or more.Waiting to move my last plant to a big smart pot to handle the continued growth.
Any other advice would be appreciated.

4FE395BD-35A6-45C1-ABFE-29E587DB094C.jpeg
AF7CF703-98FA-41BA-94BB-8F01B52FC4FF.jpeg

Attachments

• 2824C954-8CD8-419B-AE93-FD910A539159.jpeg
    2824C954-8CD8-419B-AE93-FD910A539159.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 146
Get some cuttings to clone and toss those spindly things.

Would cost way too much to save those things when a few clones could get you better plants and yields with better grow techniques next spring.

The genetics can be way more important than the donor.

I found a great spot to download FREE POT BOOKS . I downloaded a grow bible first and got lots more. Books look great and complete like the real ones I have here. No web site but just a page of links. Just right click on what you want and then "Save Link As" to download so they don't open first as many are 50+ megs. They got lots. Enjoy.

:peace:

Hey Guys,

I had a question about revegging a plant. I’m growing some rather large plants outdoors and would like to try and preserve it through the winter by insulating my greenhouse. I’m wondering whether I would benefit from revegging and treating as something that I can return to for harvests or if I’m better off starting from scratch each time. The plants almost exceed 6 feet and 12 hour doesn’t start until September 23rd according to various internet searches so have a while to go before even doubling or more.Waiting to move my last plant to a big smart pot to handle the continued growth.

Personally I do not see the point in revegging (monstercropping), unless there is a legal limit on the number of plants you can grow at any one time. If you reveg you will see explosive growth BUT the produce is almost never as good as the first harvest of the plant. I agree with others that have advised to start from seed or take clones. The pics you posted show tall stretchy plants. The genetics may or may not be any good, but you definitely want to train/top to get the most of your plants. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you success!

Hey Guys,

4FE395BD-35A6-45C1-ABFE-29E587DB094C.jpeg
AF7CF703-98FA-41BA-94BB-8F01B52FC4FF.jpeg
I would start tie her down to make her more bushy and wider so she isnt so tall. And flowering outside if your in north America then it's the end of Aug you will she them stretch and start showing sex

I would start tie her down to make her more bushy and wider so she isnt so tall. And flowering outside if your in north America then it's the end of Aug you will she them stretch and start showing sex

I will work on getting her tied down. Any particular nute regimen? In pic below, she’s beginning to display pistils.

1BB01BE9-B65D-455B-B22B-161EF55DB79E.jpeg

Looking for information about greenhouse insulation. We’re at a weird point in the season where it’s hot during the day but reaching low to mid 50s at night. What are my options here to find a happy medium without raising much during the day or dropping at night.

Looking for information about greenhouse insulation. We’re at a weird point in the season where it’s hot during the day but reaching low to mid 50s at night. What are my options here to find a happy medium without raising much during the day or dropping at night.

You can wrap your pots with insulation and maybe use a small space heater to keep temps above 60.

Maybe try putting a tarp over her in the night and a 5 gallon bucket of hot water will help with the temps

Hey guys!

Getting seeds from sponsor Seedsman specifically “Rainbow Jones” and getting free seeds in the form(s) of “Alaskan Purple” and “Cheese”. And idk what in my Bitcoin bonus bundle. Have never grown Rainbow before and was wondering if anyone has and what indoor grow recommendations anyone might have.

Working with;
36x36x60 tent indoor (winter grow - can’t go bigger)
Soil/smart pot
150 Watt HID w/ supplemental Chinese LED (no option to go with a stronger HID but may be able to switch to some type of of COB.

8309779C-D397-4C25-81AE-1B811FC6A5AF.png

Back
Top Bottom