Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Back in the grow room after 24yrs in military, led lights are new to me but I'm trying them. Can I use both veg and bloom at the same time from the start if I'm growing autoflower?

Back in the grow room after 24yrs in military, led lights are new to me but I'm trying them. Can I use both veg and bloom at the same time from the start if I'm growing autoflower?
You sure can, its not worth having bloom on for the first week or so, but past that go for it. I ran my LED full bloom mode all the time and it was just used for vegging plants. It seemed to help with their growth still. Hope this helps.

What's up with this leaf curling?!
DWC
Day 28 from seed
400w MH
600ppm
GH Trio- 4ml Micro, 8ml Bloom/gal
2ml Hydroguard
Room: 74°
45%
Water: 63°

420-magazine-mobile1772949044.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1383038043.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1449265350.jpg

420-magazine-mobile920765875.jpg

You sure can, its not worth having bloom on for the first week or so, but past that go for it. I ran my LED full bloom mode all the time and it was just used for vegging plants. It seemed to help with their growth still. Hope this helps.
thank you I was wondering as it sure does grow slow even in dirt, doubling the light with veg nd bloom seemed right since they will autoflower no matter ehat, right. I got some. Old and new seeds I can tell as one looks two weeks ahead of the other three.

How big a no-no is it to transplant autos, I got mine in solo.cups and they gotta go into 5gal, as I'm not wanting to grow bonsai. Will go big next time through, but first time wit autos and I'm hitting all no-no this go round

As long as we're talking, looking at hydro next grow, does a bubbler really need a drip or is it over the top. Looked at a couple and besides keeping the top rocks wet I didn't get it.

Ah good poop, then my next question is tubs or in line buckets. All the tub grows I've seen are 6 holes in the lid, one plant in the tub. So I'm prone to think one plant one bucket is the direction. I love growing in the dirt but it's a mess, and ill go back at it outside when the weather warms up, bUT speed, cleanliness and growth dwc seems to get the nod. Am I close to being in the forum educated arena?

Yes makes sense. I like clean simple effective. One bucket dwc is probably my next lean. I don't mind spending time in the grow room but there are other things on my plate. You know anything about mazar or cosmic queen strains. I have some full-on northern lights auto nd enjoying them, but just looking forward.

Good words, I'm one of those who pop all the same seeds and exuast them before moving on to another strain, but a single bucket for a single plant, no ebb/tide thing and topping off every coiple days and changing water every two weeks doesn't sound to manually intensive. I'm not lazy, but enjoying watching the plants do the work and me just being an enabler.ha cool cool thanks much

That sound intetesting, I kinda ruled out the clone thing, but keeping your own fem beans sounds like a good hobby. Maybe send a link or explain that process to me sometime
I read the hermy thing but it's alittle beyond me, my friends usually give me some "killer" overage seeds or I go to the bank. The whole deal for me is to get off and away from the pharmacy drugs the doctors and va give out and try and heal more holistically and without the lasting side effects. You rock

Back
Top Bottom