Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I think Plagron is a company like AN, in that they're keeping their recipe secret. I tried a few different ways to locate their Guaranteed Analysis, so I could input the elemental percentages into Hydro Buddy to see the result in elemental PPM, but the interwaebs are failing me. By chance, is this analysis on each bottle? It would have all of the N-P-K-Ca-Mg-S-Fe-Mn-Zn-Cu-B-Mo, or any combo of those, plus sometimes things like Cobalt, Nickel or other traces.

Im running Plagron Green Sensation at the moment, stuff is expensive but you do get what you pay for, think it 0-9-10 or 00-10-9 so very high in p/k.

I never intended on buy it, or any line for that matter. I just wanted to reverse engineer the stats and reproduce (if possible) using various salts. I already have very good numbers, but one can never be too informed.

Im having to wait a week or two for an air pump kit as im wanting to put it in my res tank so i can hopefully pump o2 into the water ect but i have a question for it.

Iv got loads of water pumps from my wilmas ect, can that be used to do it?

I was thinking place it so it just a say takes in water aswell as air then pushed it back into the water?

Im terrible at explaining things, but im sure most get the jist of it lol

Any answers are welcome.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy :D.

Im having to wait a week or two for an air pump kit as im wanting to put it in my res tank so i can hopefully pump o2 into the water ect but i have a question for it.

Iv got loads of water pumps from my wilmas ect, can that be used to do it?

I was thinking place it so it just a say takes in water aswell as air then pushed it back into the water?

Im terrible at explaining things, but im sure most get the jist of it lol

Any answers are welcome.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy :D.

Any way that you can increase the surface area of water and expose it to the O2 rich environment (open air), it will take in more O2. That said, if you can pump water up and have it empty back into itself, it will oxygenate, just like in a fish tank after it passes through the filter and falls back into the tank. Just be careful with pumps in the water as the pumps can add in heat which is not good. If you can keep the water moving without warming it up, you'll increase the O2.

Thank you bud, my res tank is 30L but long and not so deep so never really gets too hot but can reach around 10-15c.
You running any hydrogaurd or z7 good results from few growers here help prote t your roots(investment) from spikes in temps on res.

If it’s a concern of yours :Namaste:

Im in soil so iv not been running any root supplements up to now, im hoping the root mas is fine but im in the start of week 3 of flower so the more i can do for them the more i may see a little difference :).

Im in soil so iv not been running any root supplements up to now, im hoping the root mas is fine but im in the start of week 3 of flower so the more i can do for them the more i may see a little difference :).

I'm a hydro guy in potted rockwool cubes and I religiously use beneficial bacteria and believe all growers should use it in any of its various forms, but you soil growers actually NEED to use it due to the living bilogical nature of soils. So to unlock the hidden magic of this, or any other soils you try, do apply yourself to reading up on "beneficial bacteria". Just my 2 pennies.

I use only a few bits and pieces as this is my first grow in soil, iv always been a coco grower myself and used lots of root enhancers ect.

I do use a Mycrorrhizal Fungi in pellet form and im using BioBizz All Mix, a little from the start i never left my water to settle and let the chlorine evaporate, i did try with the water pump this morning, got soaking in the process :laughtwo: i will wait till my air pump comes and give that a try.

Im switching to Canna Terra Professional next week, i will take a look into it and thanks for the info buddy!

Well z7 isn’t food it’s essentially an enzyme cleaner to help keep roots clean and healthy. Which then allows you nutrients to have better and easier uptake for nutrients I could be wrong . Z7 can be ran in soil or hydroponic gardens .

I will have to find a supplier, i ran them tonight with,

4ml Fish Mix
15ml Top Max
5ml Plagron Green Sensation
1 TBSP Molasses
2.5ml Mother Pukka Budwiser

All to 6L of water, ppm was 1250, its my first time in soil so im constantly worried if i bugger up.

I think thats a great idea on what the z7 does then if its cleaning and protecting your roots is a mega bonus.

I will have to find a supplier, i ran them tonight with,

4ml Fish Mix you running any kind of kelp or is the fish shit or max sorry lol joke probably only funny in my world! Mind if I ask what is in the fish mix ?
15ml Top Max
5ml Plagron Green Sensation
1 TBSP Molasses molasses helps boost your microbes woot woot!
2.5ml Mother Pukka Budwiser

All to 6L of water, ppm was 1250, its my first time in soil

what week we on I never understood ppm in that kind of environment or organic growing ?

I think thats a great idea on what the z7 does then if its cleaning and protecting your roots is a mega bonus.

yeah it truly is in my mind .

Keeps roots clean
Honestly just google z7 by flying skull it’s a two part system that work together and you don’t need a ton of it it last awhile .

Always said I look at it like plant or root insurance or protect your investment and time . Time we don’t get back if we waste just trying to help you find ways to consider to maximize your growing and protect your garden.

Hydrogaurd is known to run good as well to Chris Scorpio has ran it before I believe and says it decent stuff.

Hello bud

The Fish Mix is From the BioBizz Range, i will try get the full ingredients list :).

I am 24 days from the 12/12 flip, but i think im going to class them at around the start of week 3 from monday as this time around it took forever to show sex.

OG Kush is a great smoke, but so much for yields. She's the one that I learned high sulfur makes for super sweet smoke.

@Kingjoe83 I used to use HydroGaurd in my Heisenberg tea but stopped after learning it only has a single ingredient (Bacilus Amyol...............). The Great White, and many other brands of Mycos have that colony as well, so I figured why waste the $$$? Not saying more wouldn't hurt though, but if one has options, look at them.

OG Kush is a great smoke, but so much for yields. She's the one that I learned high sulfur makes for super sweet smoke.

@Kingjoe83 I used to use HydroGaurd in my Heisenberg tea but stopped after learning it only has a single ingredient (Bacilus Amyol...............). The Great White, and many other brands of Mycos have that colony as well, so I figured why waste the $$$? Not saying more wouldn't hurt though, but if one has options, look at them.
Yeah great White is mycros isn’t it? That helps gives your roots something to grab onto . Good reads bro

Great_White_Mycorrhizae_Ingredients.JPG
Out of all the bacterial products I've come across, Great White has the most diverse and abundant colonies, more than Recharge. If I didn't have access to it, I'd try shopping for products with similar components in effort to recreate the magic.

I just now realized GW doesn't have the one thing Hydro Guard does.

Edit - I guess they have 2 different product labels b/c my bottle has Bacilus Amyol............?

I have a friend that lives i california that uses a hydro shop in the UK for every bit of gear he needs, maybes sometimes better to search further a field for kit :p.

Im going to order some of the great white tomorrow as its brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom