Ask Wisconsin State Legislators to Cosponsor the Jacki Rickert Medical Marijuana Act

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Deadline is 5pm Thursday Oct. 22!

The deadline for Wisconsin State Assembly Representatives and State Senators to sign on to the Jacki Rickert Medical Marijuana Act (JRMMA) is fast approaching! Now is the time to contact them and ask them to do so.

It is important that the JRMMA be introduced with strong legislative support. While an overwhelming majority of state residents support legal access to medical cannabis with their doctor's support, the legislature needs to catch up, and the only way they will do that is by hearing from their constituents.

Click and send a prewritten letter:
Contact Officials - NORML

Find out who your state legislators are and give them a call and leave a message of support: "Who Are My Legislators?"
Who Are My Legislators?

Please help pass the Jacki Rickert Medical Marijuana Act! Your efforts now will help sick and dying patients who can benefit. Please be a voice for people in pain by making a call and sending a message TODAY!

Gary Storck Is My Medicine Legal YET? www. immly. org PO Box 3410 Madison, WI 53704-0410
(608) 301-5665

Back
Top Bottom