Aspiring Professional Grower Here!

crushabit420

Hello Fellow Tokers,

First off, I just want to express how EXCITED I am to be a new member of this cannabis community!

I have never grown my own marijuana before, but I have always had a huge interest. As a long-time pot smoker and due to my hopes and dreams of one day owning my own dispensary, I have decided to finally take the next step in the marijuana industry, by attempting to grow my own little garden.

I hope that I'll have the opportunity to interact with each and every one of you beautiful people and I plan on making a forum within these next few days to keep track of my very first attempt!

If there are any experienced growers out there who wouldn't mind checking out my forum or giving me tips beforehand, your advice and knowledge on this subject would be GREATLY appreciated. And for those of you who are also knew to the growing portion of Mary Jane, feel free to drop in and make yourself at home, also. :)

I hope to be hearing from you all soon!

Happy Toking,

Crushabit420 :allgood:

Hey Crushabit!

Welcome to the magazine! You have an enthusiastic and positive attitude that I think will fit in just right around here.

We can't tell you enough how excited we are that you've taken the big leap and started growing. It's a beautiful feeling to provide yourself with hard earned quality cannabis. It's personally changed my life, for the better.

Consider starting a journal so we can follow along and throw around some tips and comments.

Wish you all the best and can't wait to get to know you better!

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom