Assistance needed on Auto's and Equipment

teerowdy

Whats going on 420 world? I recently got a hold to some auto-feminized seeds. Sweet Seeds Dark Devil and Vision Northern Lights. I would like these autos to be all that they can be, but by my hand. So i would greatly appreciate any assistance. Im going to show you the equipment i intend to use, please provide feedback. i am on day 3 of propagation/germination and after 48hrs of darkness, turned on the t5.
IMG_100925.jpg
IMG_100825.jpg
IMG_100721.jpg
IMG_100623.jpg

looks good ..:goodjob:
only thing i could see a problem with is i think u will be cramped for room with two autos in that box. u will be tuckin fan leaves for hrs but hey .. that's a good problem to have!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sweet dark devil is a sexy beast i just picked one up myself .

what soil or soiless mix are you using ?
light schedule ?
nutes?

Thanks for hiting me back. i am using rapid rooters, i havent decided if i was going to do 20/4 or 18/6. im using the flora series with liquid bloom,floralious plus, rapid start, and flora blend. this is day 8 of germ and look like the one on the left is just starting to sprout.

IMG_101230.JPG

does it normally take this long for autos to sprout from a seed? when should i start with the nutes? i have been watering as needed with micro and rapid start just 2drops per gal of h20.

no problem man

i used the flora series it worked great . not sure on the nute question since i use soil that has a month worth of nutrients added to it .. go look at this thread and the flora series nute schedule will be on here .. it has a seedling feeding chart . i would start with half of what they suggest and move up from there .

Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

ive never used the rapid rooters . i plant my autos in the same pot as they will finish is because auto hate to be transplanted or any shock . be patient on there above ground appearance because the are working below ground at this point getting ready to make an appearance .

i used 20\4 that seemed to be what people voted for on here as they saw best results from that schedule. 18\6 will work if u need to save on electricity .

go browse the faq section to answer allot of your questions and i suggest starting a journal so u will have interested people that want to help for the entire grow .

20/4 it is. preciate the info, imma check out those links u suggested. im skeptical bout starting a log, that's like telling on my self. lol... Let me get my read on.
be easy DL

Back
Top Bottom