Asthma

GanjaChris

So i've read a couple reports online that asthma is treatable with mmj and i was wondering if there was anyone on here who has obtained a medical card for that?

thanks
:peace:

I have asthma and chronic depression, but I got my MMJ card for chronic back and neck pain, and insomnia. Smoking is not good for your asthma, but vaporizing and eating does help. If you're having an asthma attack, its not going to relieve you immediately. I think the way it works is MMJ calms you down so that you don't get a asthma attack in the first place from things like stress.

i was planning on getting a vaporizer and testing out the different edibles and i'm going to tell the doctor this also. i hear they make some thc infused reese's and snickers bars? MMM :yummy:

I have asthma and the vap is not bad at all, better than smoking, but more important, is the product clean...flushed, no chems, etc...If you buy at a collective be sure to ask about the screening..if you grow you know whats in it...if done right it does help asthma:peace:

I want to get one but have to save up for it, extra money, right now, is scarce. If you know what I mean?

Yes, I know what you are saying. (south park joke)

I didn't get my Medicann card because I had asthma but I didn't even know they could recommend marijuana for asthma. The physician found out I use an inhaler for asthma and told me to keep in mind that they do recommend mmj for such.

I use my Volcano vaporizer and find it does wonders. I've had terrible asthma all of my life, have inhalers, I have the big ass machine thats like an inhaler on steroids.

I may ask for more info from the physician upon my next visit.

You can also get a attachment that will hydrate the vap and that makes it even better....I have one on order, costs about 75 for the attachment. I have also made some capsules and that works really, got the recipe off one of the forums...not to much trouble good results...

I was using my emerg inhalers like a couple times a month when i smoked weed ..... i havent touched em since i been vapin. i have the volcano too. cant remember last time i used the inhaler.

i dont know i did notice that there are certain strains that are a little harsher vapin (trainwreck for ex) but thats just at the time of actual vapin, once the high kicks in my breathing always seemed improved after vapin. (i usually dont vape over 400 F tho)

Back
Top Bottom