At Almost 4 Weeks Old

Optimus913

I have created a monster... bush
It's called Black wine, and it grows crazy fast, seeds popped overnight. Responded well to topping it about 6 times. Have the CMH at full distance now to force the stretch and get rid of canoeing.
20190511_173636.jpg

Black Wine
This fast flowering indica dominant variety has an attractive aroma that you’ll
remember long after it’s been combusted, squished or vaporized. The compact to
medium sized marijuana plant can be slightly bushy and responds well to different
methods of low stress training (LST). Black Wine has a very enticing fruity berry flavor
that’s sweet with a pleasant kush afterbite. An easy to grow marijuana plant with
above average yields, Black Wine grows well indoors or outdoors and a solid selection
for personal, craft or commercial producers.
Type: Indica
Flowering Time: 55 – 60 Days
Genetics: Brandywine x Blackberry Kush

Black Wine
This fast flowering indica dominant variety has an attractive aroma that you’ll
remember long after it’s been combusted, squished or vaporized. The compact to
medium sized marijuana plant can be slightly bushy and responds well to different
methods of low stress training (LST). Black Wine has a very enticing fruity berry flavor
that’s sweet with a pleasant kush afterbite. An easy to grow marijuana plant with
above average yields, Black Wine grows well indoors or outdoors and a solid selection
for personal, craft or commercial producers.
Type: Indica
Flowering Time: 55 – 60 Days
Genetics: Brandywine x Blackberry Kush
Nice plant, looks good. Seems like it could have a lot of potential for those of us who are growing in limited space.

I have looked for more info on a strain called Black Wine and am not finding anything. Is this a strain that is available from the usual group of seed businesses?

Thank you for any help and have a good day.

Hwy @Optimus913 - awesome setup & healthy looking plant! :ganjamon:
Love the structure and growth pattern from the Black Wine - thanks for introducing the strain to me! It seems you are on to a good one.
Looking great in there man. I'll without a doubt be in for the rest of the ride!

Happy growing :Namaste: Peace

Nice plant, looks good. Seems like it could have a lot of potential for those of us who are growing in limited space.

I have looked for more info on a strain called Black Wine and am not finding anything. Is this a strain that is available from the usual group of seed businesses?

Thank you for any help and have a good day.

Hey @SmokingWings! I too had to dig for it a bit but here you go:
BlackWine (Brandy Wine x Blackberry Kush) Dungeon Vault Genetics • Vancouver Seed Bank

:Namaste::ganjamon::bongrip:

@irie lion, thank you for the research. Never had to buy seeds before, people just give me a few to play around with. I figure they are hoping that I get something interesting and share with them.

But, the plant that @Optimus913 photographed looks like a perfect example of what I could use for the height restrictions I have, especially in the dark/flowering cabinet where they will spend their last 8-10 weeks.

For the first 2-3 weeks I kept my light(315wCMH) no higher than 12".
This helped it stay very compact. And topping it repeatedly, recovers very fast, and sprouts double stems within a day or two. Training a lot of branches with garden twist ties so the spread will be glorious and I will have 15-20 tops come harvest.

Very even canopy. This is going to be one beautiful plant Optimus :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom