At The Foot Of Mount Washmore

:trance:Plant Mental Telepathy doesn't sound so weird, all of a sudden.

+Rep for using Anthropomorphism in context. :lot-o-toke:

:high-five:

FINALLY!!! :geek: I didn't think it would ever happen for me! :circle-of-love:

:hookah:

I disagree with this statement. I believe you were correct in saying she know you love her and need her. Plants are absolutely sentient beings.

Think about it. We spend time with these plant ever day(most of us, anyway) You know when they are happy, unhappy or somewhere in-between.

There have been a bunch of recent studies and this page will site some of them for you better than I can Research Shows Plants Are Sentient. Will We Act Accordingly?

:):):)

:thanks: Plants, being more deeply enmeshed with the Universe, soak up gratitude. It gets in their atomic structure. That's one reason why I avoid factory farmed meat. I don't want to ingest all that despair.

Anywho - On a lighter note - Thanks SweetLeef - You're cool too :hookah:

Miss Toni got her silver treatment tonight. Both of the flower girls and the 2 babies in the tiny closet got wheat berry sprouted seed tea. I think they will like it. We have also named the Sweet Coffee Ryder seedling. I know that some growers think that is ridiculous, but I enjoy giving them names. It pleases me, and life is short! Anyway, Sweet Coffee Ryder, will now be referred to as Kopi Luwak, or Kopi. Kopi Luwak (cat's ass coffee, or civet coffee) is the coffee cherry that is eaten by the civet cat, digested, passed, and then collected and sold as rare and exotic.. People in the US pay up to like $600 a pound for it! :rofl:

Kind of a weird little update, but there ya have it! :love:

:rofl: I read about that :rofl: I'd like to just have a look at that. Seriously.

Welcome Ms Kopi - Quite a nice name actually :bravo:

:rofl: I read about that :rofl: I'd like to just have a look at that. Seriously.

Welcome Ms Kopi - Quite a nice name actually :bravo:

I like it too, Catman, thank you. It is an auto strain although that isn't listed on the info I got with the seed. She was a freebie and she sprouted so I am already ahead of the game, auto or not. And some of them give off a coffee aroma in flower! That might be kinda cool. I don't want Mr. Noodles, the cat, to get it but I'm up for rare and exotic!

....and because I just put together that she is an auto when I thought she was a photo, she is in THE WRONG POT!!! Kopi gets a new home tomorrow evening. What a bonehead! Me, not Kopi. Wow, just wow. :rofl:

....and because I just put together that she is an auto when I thought she was a photo, she is in THE WRONG POT!!! Kopi gets a new home tomorrow evening. What a bonehead! Me, not Kopi. Wow, just wow. :rofl:

I didn't know Lakshmi was an auto. Repotted her 3 times. Got just fine meds! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Also, so far, it's been the freebies I've liked the most from my order :rollit: Maybe Kopi will turn out to be a real "treat" :partyboy:

Looks like Mr. Noodles might be pissed Mr. Doggie is on the kitty blanket on the couch!

My sig is a test. It's in four sections. Mix and match or change. Feedback anybody? All together is too much.

Looks like Mr. Noodles might be pissed Mr. Doggie is on the kitty blanket on the couch!

My sig is a test. It's in four sections. Mix and match or change. Feedback anybody? All together is too much.

I would add blank lines after lines 2 and 3. It seems to fit the nature of a single issue signature.

Don't worry that it is too long, we only read signatures when we want to read them :)

I didn't know Lakshmi was an auto. Repotted her 3 times. Got just fine meds! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Also, so far, it's been the freebies I've liked the most from my order :rollit: Maybe Kopi will turn out to be a real "treat" :partyboy:

I think she'll be just fine with a re-pot. No real worries there but I would not have started her in a 3 inch square pot if I had 'done the math', so to speak. It was so funny to me when the light finally went on for me last night. I chuckled for half an hour, what a door knob I can be sometimes. It makes me chuckle today too. I even typed in the description of her that she was Columbian Santa Maria crossed with low rudelaris, It seems my critical thinking skills are a little rusty, crossing with low rudelaris is how you make an auto...

So, Kopi should begin to flower in another week and a half or so. They begin to flower at, or just short of, 3 weeks. Kopi will be 2 weeks old on Monday. With a breeder time line of 55-65 days total, she may be done altogether in 2 months time! This has given me a really good laugh, and I'm gonna be real busy in 2 months! Awesome! I'm excited! I may need to mix in some regular potting soil with my super soil to fill a larger pot for her...

They say that if you spend enough time with someone, you lose the mystery. I've been me for 46 years and I still surprise myself. It's going to be a great day!! :love::love::love:

Hey Magic,

I've been me most of my life and am still amazed at what comes out of this brain. 70 in '16, God Willing. Today doesn't feel like I'll make 70. Not morbid unless you've never faced your own demise. Feel better, not going to ember room (spellcheck changed emer. room to ember room.:rofl:). Spellcheck knows something it's not telling me!:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:

Thanks for stopping by, Amanda. I have heard that it is delicious, however I can't see a time when I would put out that kind of money for coffee. I did click on the link but my computer said I didn't really want to go there as it was not safe, so I did not... Proceed with caution!

Its a safe link just not a confirmed certificate.

Thank you!

Hey Magic,

I've been me most of my life and am still amazed at what comes out of this brain. 70 in '16, God Willing. Today doesn't feel like I'll make 70. Not morbid unless you've never faced your own demise. Feel better, not going to ember room (spellcheck changed emer. room to ember room.:rofl:). Spellcheck knows something it's not telling me!:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:

I have faced my own demise, for years now. Every day I set my intention to live and thrive. Some days are really scary and take so much work to remain positive and hopeful, or more accurately, to return to positive and hopeful. Some days are a breeze. The full story of the last 14-15 years is, well I don't know what it is. It's insane, is what it is. But, I will fight for and relish every moment, after all, I still have my youngest child to finish raising and my first grandchild on the way so I have no plans to go anywhere! I hope you're here well past 70, John. That is my goal as well! I send lots love and positive energy your way. :love:

I think she'll be just fine with a re-pot. No real worries there but I would not have started her in a 3 inch square pot if I had 'done the math', so to speak. It was so funny to me when the light finally went on for me last night. I chuckled for half an hour, what a door knob I can be sometimes. It makes me chuckle today too. I even typed in the description of her that she was Columbian Santa Maria crossed with low rudelaris, It seems my critical thinking skills are a little rusty, crossing with low rudelaris is how you make an auto...

So, Kopi should begin to flower in another week and a half or so. They begin to flower at, or just short of, 3 weeks. Kopi will be 2 weeks old on Monday. With a breeder time line of 55-65 days total, she may be done altogether in 2 months time! This has given me a really good laugh, and I'm gonna be real busy in 2 months! Awesome! I'm excited! I may need to mix in some regular potting soil with my super soil to fill a larger pot for her...

They say that if you spend enough time with someone, you lose the mystery. I've been me for 46 years and I still surprise myself. It's going to be a great day!! :love::love::love:

Exciting isn't it?

:blunt::party::hippy::rollit::hippy::party::blunt:

You're up for a nice ride into September! You'll be Bringing in Autumn!

Good early morning! I have been absent for a few days. I managed to get caught up for the most part but I wanted to get an update here before any more time passed. I'm late!

Day 17 of Flower

Sammy has tolerated her neem oil drench rather well. She's looking pretty good. It may add a few days to her flowering time but that is a non-issue as I am not on anyone's schedule but hers. Toni also looks really good. I did run myself out of colloidal silver for her nightly spritz. I am not the one who physically sprays her so I did not realize just how low I was. No excuses, just poor planning, plain and simple. It has been ordered but I am a little disappointed I dropped the ball there. I'll learn the lesson and move right along! Here are a few pictures of the flower girls!

Sammy

DSC0013513.JPG
DSC0013314.JPG
DSC0013615.JPG

And Toni!

DSC0012615.JPG
DSC0013114.JPG
DSC0012915.JPG

There they are. Thanks for stopping by! :blunt: :green_heart: :blunt:

I looked Toni over in the tent this morning under the led's. I didn't check her over tonight when the pics were taken because I was foolin' around with Sammy. I missed it his morning, but now that I've uploaded the pics, I think Toni may be starting to produce nanners!! I wish it wasn't lights out!

A quick baby update. Kopi was re-potted into a larger pot on Sunday night. May have slowed her a bit but she looks no worse for the wear. She was really rather lanky so we planted her a little deeper than she had been. She is 16 days old and could begin to flower in as little as a week. Seems crazy because she is so tiny, but she will be fun to watch so I'm excited! Francis Bean is 15 days today and is right about even with Kopi. I do not know what to expect from Francis any more than Kopi except she will take quite a bit longer to finish.

Kopi in a larger pot. not as large as I wanted but, here she is!

DSC0012315.JPG
DSC0012217.JPG

Francis Bean

DSC0014111.JPG

The other pics of her were to dark to bother with. :circle-of-love:

Nice photo update :bravo: Beautiful!

I could not get on 420 yesterday from about noon on to save my life - must have been really busy around here or maybe some kind of maintenance?

Anyway, I have to say Sammy looks like a wild woman! Both she and Toni look happy and healthy - maybe running out of CS won't be as bad as you think if you've got a nanner on her....cannabis has a way of being surprising you know...:rofl: at least I'm still surprised every grow...

It's great to see your babies coming along too - I swear with autos you think they'll never "do anything" and wham - you turn around and they're flowering full force! in just a couple short weeks and we'll both have quite the show :high-five:

Take it easy out there - I've been hearing about the heat out there and we just got done with a few 90+ days in a row

:peace:

I am so over the heat. I used to love a hot summer day but it zaps my strength so quickly and so completely now that it is not enjoyable for me. It is rather beautiful out there but it won't be for too much longer if it stays so dry. And there have been so many fires already and we haven't even really gotten into fire season. Enough grumbling about the heat, it isn't going away anytime soon!

I am hoping these autos take off! Kopi in particular, just because she may start flowering so soon. But who knows, huh? She may stay just the size she is now...(I don't really think so) Perhaps she'll get 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide! Sweetleef had that insane Hobbit auto...I don't think she will go that route either. Whatever she does will be wonderful. They give so much more than just meds!

Hope you all have a beautiful day!! :green_heart::blunt:

I am so over the heat. I used to love a hot summer day but it zaps my strength so quickly and so completely now that it is not enjoyable
Ditto! I know exactly what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom