At what point should a person stop using nutes? How long before harvest?

flogger11

In a DWC system at what point in 12/12 should a person cut out the nutes? Two days before harvest? Two weeks? Somewhere inbetween? I have heard many opinions and am trying to cut through the bs, thanks so much for the hand!

In a DWC system at what point in 12/12 should a person cut out the nutes? Two days before harvest? Two weeks? Somewhere inbetween? I have heard many opinions and am trying to cut through the bs, thanks so much for the hand!

I cut out the last 3 weeks.. :peacetwo:

all depends
how you do what you do is different from others. the main idea is to make the plant as pure plant as possible before harvest. ive learned that letting the plant get thirsty in the end is key. once you give her a drink dont make it to much. you are going to want to do it as much as possible. this makes the plant search and then uptake the water faster. in turn it dispurses equaly well. every action has an equal and opposite reaction. i water from the bottom by putting bag, clay pot in a small amount of water. one or the other not both top and bottom thats to much and it wont call for water soon enough. the water usage at this stage s much different, the quantity is usally 1/2 compared at good growth stages.
most neuts are out in 7 to 10 day, again the method used has an effect on this number
peace

Back
Top Bottom