Athos' - Cap'n Style Inspired - THC Bomb Fem Photo - 2014

re: Athos' - Cap'n Style Inspired - THC Bomb Fem & Photo - 2014

I love watching Sativa (dom) plants grow. Those large top branches are gonna fill out something fierce in the coming weeks. Hope you got some yoyos on hand to hold them up when the time comes.

I hope so. I noticed when I was looking at the pictures that my leaves were really dark. So I decided to do a reservoir change today, eliminated the Grow from the mix, so the only large source of Nitrogen will be from the Micro. I also eliminated a feeding, down to 6, to be extra safe, we'll see how they respond. My total EC is now right around 300, and my nutes are GH Micro, Bloom, Kool bloom, Diamond Nectar, Floralicious, Florablend, and my SI and Cal/Mag supplements.

Thanks for watching

I just wanna eat one of those sugar leaves!!! :bravo:

I know right! I bitch so much about that THC Bomb but it's a monster, at least for me. Here is a picture of its trunk, almost 3/4 of an inch.
DSC_1328_-_Copy.jpg

I made a aero cloner to save some plants for next time so I don't have to use any of my seeds. My water temps in the tiny cloner were too high so I made my own aero system. What I did was get some 1.5" PVC pipe, ran it through my house plant shelves. I used the 4 way fittings to make branches which I caped and drilled out to set my net pots in. There are two pumps in series in the reservoir to generate the pressure I need to lift the nutes to the top using 3/4" tubing. There is 1/4" black tubing with spray heads running off the caped 3/4" line inside. Here are some pictures sorry I can't get better shots without putting too much identifiable stuff in the picture, It's legal here for my meds but you have to worry about thieves.... I know it's working because the clones have doubled in size.

Questions: How long can you keep a clone in those neoprene plugs, and is there a point were you can't transfer a aero clone to rockwool? Am I ggoing to locked into Aero or DWC for theses guys?
DSC_1324_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_1323_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_1325_-_Copy.jpg

Nice aero man, great use of space! Warmer water is good for cloning and bad for vegetative or later. I presume the time in which they can stay in the neoprene is dependent upon that factor. I'd say if you can control the water temps, and the neos can carry the weight, they can stay indefinitely, as long as there's plenty of room for the roots to stretch out and absorb nutrient. I know from experience that you can transplant back into rock wool if/when you choose. I'm a strictly rockwool guy right now, but my preferred method of cloning is a bubble cloner with neoprene.

Thanks, they only have to be in those till the end of flowering of my other grow. I'm going to do some LST to slow their vertical growth a bit, I already topped them to get my main two stems.

ohh ohhh ohhh i love shiny new things ! subbed for this!

looking good up in here!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom