Athos' Soil White Widow Auto Journal - 2014

Harvest time! I went into this thinking I wouldn't have a great harvest...well I exceeded my own expectations, I didn't weight it wet and I probably won't weight it dry but I got some ounces! I already made some Qwiso with the trim. (But with everclear).

DSC_1210_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_1205_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_1207_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_1217_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_1216_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_1215_-_Copy.jpg

Where did you get that hanging white screen? Love it!

$2 popout cloths hampers from a discount store! I tied three of them together with twine and made a couple of loops at the top to hang it from, worked like a charm!

make sure your plants DO NOT GET YOUR CO2, DURING DARK PERIOD! they only take it in, during photosynthisis. they actually put it out, at dark time.

make sure your plants DO NOT GET YOUR CO2, DURING DARK PERIOD! they only take it in, during photosynthisis. they actually put it out, at dark time.

Yeah, well, they got CO2 their whole life, except when the yeast in bucket crapped out at about 10% ABV. :) I can't really turn it off, not the best solution but sugar and bread yeast is super cheap and lasts about 2 weeks. Maybe a CO2 tank and regulator will be a future purchase ;) Thanks for the info though!

Ok last update and I'll call this journal finished. I got 4 mason jars full of bud. I used all of my remaining trimmings and about an ounce of popcorn buds to make cannabis coconut oil. I wrapped the material up in cheese cloth and put it in my crock with the coconut oil and cup of water and left it on low overnight. I was unsure if it worked so I mopped the residue that was left in the pot after transferring the oil to a different container to cool. Boy, I was sky high and pain free all morning. Since I was feeling pretty good, I set up a double boiler and melted 2 bags of chocolate chips (good ones) along with about 4 tbs of coconut cannabis oil, I filled these small glad containers with about 1/2 inch worth and set them to cool in the freezer. I'll test those out in the morning. Thanks for coming along for the ride. Come see my other grow I need tons of help. :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom