Atlantic Canada outdoor grow thread 2017

Awesome pei here and I'll update later with some pics from last years and my plans and strains for this summer!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Iam in Nova Scotia, I don't have any pics or anything from outdoor grows but I'll start this spring :) I have sour D an kush berry started now which I'll be cloning from for outdoors as well as in

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you had luck with the sour d outside around here before ? I try and stay away from the sativa dominating strains as they are hard to finish here outside.

Have you had luck with the sour d outside around here before ? I try and stay away from the sativa dominating strains as they are hard to finish here outside.

Not yet I just recently acquired the seeds this will be the first summer running sour D outside. Got some big plans only putting 5 in the great outdoors but going to do some serious lst an topping. I've heard 1-5lbs is possible Iam aiming towards 5 ;)

Not yet I just recently acquired the seeds this will be the first summer running sour D outside. Got some big plans only putting 5 in the great outdoors but going to do some serious lst an topping. I've heard 1-5lbs is possible Iam aiming towards 5 ;)

Those numbers are certainly realistic with the right prep and strains. I look forward to your updates! For me I'm gonna be running blueberry from bc bud depot and then my own freezelandxhazexraspberry cross along with some r2xblue cheese and some regular r2 along with a few others just havnt decided yet ! I try and look for mid September finishing strains if not first of October. However I have sour diesel,purple kush,white widow,dark angel,and nuken I could clone from my inside project also !
420-magazine-mobile1734843882.jpg
that's an early vixen from last summers grow!

420-magazine-mobile1208917768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile516128256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1551209193.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1608629247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1073495113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile433759111.jpg
dryed early vixen
420-magazine-mobile550549491.jpg
few more random from last season all crop king genetics wasn't impressed with the late finishing times but the ones I forced flower early with darkness were really nice buds along with all the autos they offer . I just found there reg stuff is better suited indoors around here!

Them some nice girls :) That's part of our problem in these parts lol our season ends early. An I agree I find most strains r better suited to indoors here. I have the kush berry Iam hoping will finish early oct. as for the sour D Iam sure I'll be moving them indoors about same time to finish them if possible.
An having that many beautiful plants Iam amazed I don't know u lol I spent most of my life on the island ;)

Hi guys, started my 2017 grow 3 Dutch Passion Blueberry, 1 Vision Seeds Chocoloco, 2 Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream, 2 G13 Labs Pineapple Express, 1 Greenhouse Seed Co. Arjan's Strawberry Haze, 1 Elemental Seeds Honey Banana, 2 Crop King White Widow. All had broke through the soil by Friday April 21st except for the Chocoloco, hope it makes it.

Hi guys, started my 2017 grow 3 Dutch Passion Blueberry, 1 Vision Seeds Chocoloco, 2 Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream, 2 G13 Labs Pineapple Express, 1 Greenhouse Seed Co. Arjan's Strawberry Haze, 1 Elemental Seeds Honey Banana, 2 Crop King White Widow. All had broke through the soil by Friday April 21st except for the Chocoloco, hope it makes it.
Nice sounds like your going to have a freaking forest .

Back
Top Bottom