Atolabor1 First Indoor Grow In Progress 2018

Made it to day 30. Some are just behind. I think I need more light. On it's way.
marionberrykushday30.jpg
looking so healthy. Can't wait to get her into a 5 gallon smartpot
20181230_014551.jpg
flowerroom.jpg
Marionberrykushday30.jpg
rooms coming along. Hard work for one guy. How's it look?

Just some pictures of the flower room. It's coming along
flower room right side.jpg
flower room left side.jpg
these are 7' tall. I have hooks at 6 1/2 from the top for trellis netting in the future. Plenty of room really. Excited to see how many I can get in here.
flowerroompicture.jpg

How the Moon Influences the Garden Just like how to the moon is responsible for tides, the moon has a gravitational pull on the waters in soils, plants, and seeds. The phase of the moon also influences how much light is in the garden. Moon gardening simply involves knowing what phase the moon is in, understanding how that affects the gravity of water, and using that info to know what kind of garden tasks to undertake.

So I found this article about the moon fyi

20181231_052959.jpg
20181231_040521.jpg
20181231_061715.jpg
well all done in the flower room for now. Seeing it now off of paper I see now I am going to need more light. The white walls will help reflect the light. Let me know what you think. Thanx.

Personally I never top mine, just see no point in it.
Just bend them over and LST that way every 1/2 to 3/4" of growth produces 2 new colas and you keep that original top.
Here is my usual plant just LST no topping and I get usually around 30ish colas per plant all pretty close to the same size.

If you don't LST, then you should top about the the 5th or 6th node, don't top too early.
Looks like you are just starting your 4th node, I'd wait for one more.
I will wait then. I really need to clone so she will get topped anyway. Need some babies. Lol

Hi Guy's well it's New Year's day and I have come a long way. So have the girls. I added 1000 LED to the Clone/Veg room. Put the 3 Marion Berry Kush in there. Not sure about this light. Not what I'm used to. Strange. Will see how they do. Still need to cut boards for the tops but it is Cold as Hell here today so I'm going to wait. Any comments are always
motherroomday31.jpg
welcome.
day31.jpg

Attachments

• 20190101_072745.jpg
    20190101_072745.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 53
Hello and goodmorning. I had to laugh. Last night I put in a new timer for the mother plants. I got up to see the lights on. Couldn't figure that thing out sleepy. Damn thing.
Anyways. I cracked 2 more seeds. Rise n Shine and pirate Radio. I got another seed from the Recreation despensary called Mighty Glue. Sounds good.
mothers.jpg
20190105_022501.jpg
20190105_023506.jpg

Hi Everyone,
Well I got the Flower/Veg room now. 2 1000watt LEDs 3 plants. Clones coming soon. Set the first string rack at 24" I'll wait to put up the top Cola netting when needed, but plenty of room. Now to make the Mother room light leak free and get more lights.
20190105_093715_001.jpg
20190105_101433.jpg
20190105_071831.jpg
20190105_072154.jpg
bought these 5 Gallon pots. They claim they are the best. Well see. I went to the Grow Wharehouse today to get more Happy Frog soil mix, but they were out. So. I decided that I want to mix 50/50 FF Ocean Forrest and FF Happy Frog. Well see how that goes when I transplant. Any comments or suggestions are always welcome. Thanx for looking in.

Made it to day 30. Some are just behind. I think I need more light. On it's way.
marionberrykushday30.jpg
looking so healthy. Can't wait to get her into a 5 gallon smartpot
20181230_014551.jpg
flowerroom.jpg
Marionberrykushday30.jpg
rooms coming along. Hard work for one guy. How's it look?
It's really coming along. Just finished this morning. What do you think?

20190106_010137.jpg

These are trying to come around. CalMag added yesterday 500ml of water. They may bounce back. Still yellow.

Hey autolabor try not spraying water on the leaves your lights in your flower room will burn them.if your trying to bump your humidity.. use a bucket of water or a humidifier.. also get a small oscillating fan in there will help thicken those stems.. I'd like to follow along if it is ok with you another thing to check is the ph of your flush water soil may be high then you think

Hey autolabor try not spraying water on the leaves your lights in your flower room will burn them.if your trying to bump your humidity.. use a bucket of water or a humidifier.. also get a small oscillating fan in there will help thicken those stems.. I'd like to follow along if it is ok with you another thing to check is the ph of your flush water soil may be high then you think
I check ph and balance but here in Colorado its 6.5 right out of the tap. I add nutrients and check again then feed very careful with that. I have a bucket of water in there. It helps but it's still low I think. They seem to dry out quickly. I added 700ml of water to each of the big girls. They looked thirsty. Just scared to overwater. Lol I have a ceiling fan for air movement on low. Seems to work good. In the future I will install wall fans. Hey, I'm glad to have all the advise I can get. Thank you.
20190106_042726.jpg
20190106_010014.jpg
20190105_043300.jpg
lights work great. They love it. I'm impressed with them so far. Not sure about bloom. May have to go with a CMH 1000 watt for Flower. What do you think? I can get 2 for 330 bucks. Bavita 1000 watt DE's

I'm on my first grow aswell learnt alot from here as well as the canabis grow bible. Your humidity at 50 is in the middle of the veg stage humidity 40 to 60 for veg. They look good for sure

20190106_123404.jpg
20190107_041646.jpg
20190107_041920.jpg
20190107_041946.jpg
boy look at that one praying. Full of water. She is my best by far. I love to see them after dark in the morning when the lights are on. I have 2 new seedlings this morning. I "Proofed" them on a wet paper towel and a sandwich baggie. This is the best way I have found to get seedlings started. I put them in Solo cups for now. These when they are big enough will go in 5 gallon felt pots this time. I was going to transplant my bigger plants, but I decided to just take some cuttings root those and flower these in their 3 gallon containers. I know they will be root bound by the time Flowering comes. But no stress of transplant but stress of cuttings would just be to much for them.
20190106_085448.jpg
them mixed up some nutrients today. Were going full strength now. GH Flora Series nutrients micro, grow and bloom. Week 2 of feeding schedule. Also added Mammoth P, GH Floralicious and Blackstrap Molasses 1/2 tsp to gallon. Will feed later tomorrow. Just watered yesterday.
Temp in the room came up today. Turned the ceiling fan to high. Running mid 70s humidity at 50%.
20190106_053303.jpg

If I were you I would get sold on fabric pots.
They aren't just slightly better, they are WAY better for your plants.
A 5 gallon fabric pot will give you the equivalent root system of a 10+ gallon plastic pot.
It creates far more root tips, doesn't get root bound, makes it almost impossible to overwater.

Next to your lights the fabric pot will make more difference than anything else you can do.
Bought them yesterday
20190105_072154.jpg
thank you for the tip. A+

Back
Top Bottom