Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

Beeeeeutiful atrain. You are an amazing grower. :high-five:

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

:bravo: bro you've done a amazing job I hope my autos turn out just as good as yours.

:Namaste:

20150322_153030-1.jpg

Royal Haze

Hey atrain nice job holy cat balls.

I'm a long time grower first time auto grower. What bulbs did you use for the t5 fixture. What brand? What spectrum.

I'm gonna do t5 till first signs of flower then under a hortilux 1000 hps in my seed seeding room. I'll be done seeding and cleaned out in 4 weeks so that's my plan.

Any tips

Thanks and one hell of a job

Ill give you the exact brand name in the a.m I cant seem to find the order.... I got them on amazon for a very reasonable price and I have a 6 bulb hood. I used the 6500k bulbs up until I saw sighns of buds the with the autos when the start the beginning stages of flower they havnt truly left the veg stage the will still stretch a good bit more. So I mixed in to three 2700k and three 6500k. I did this with the cfl side lighting as well. I wanted shorter plants so best advice for results like mine is maintain your hood about 1.5 inches over the tallest point. Then once I got up to 4 nodes I bent the plant main stem over and started lst trying to keep all tops fairly even. Then once the started really growing I took the light up 8 inches to a foot or so and let the stretch a bit. Good luck with your t5s bud im sure flowering under that 1000 you will have amazing results

Enviro gro t5?

Yeah my goal is an hp and thc level of 22%

Usually hit around a lb per plant in bloom area at around 21% average thc.

Pretty excited. So everyone says not to top would you advise against a fim

One last question so straight to my 7 gallon pots no 1 gallon. Should I go from peat pod seedling roughly 1" tall into a one gallon first maybe?

Good luck with your goals the autos have come a long way and I see ypu plan to push them as far as possible lol...

As a general rule I have went by and was told by many veteran auto growers is not to fim or top.... anything that stresses them can be very detrimental due to there life cycle and decrease yields. The only training I do with mine are bending over or tieing down her arms as she grows to maintain the even tops... as you know once bent over the main will the send the signal and others will start to take over this role then I tie them down not letting any out stretch the others ( still happens later) and I only trim lfan leaves that are covering potential bud sites.... and I also tried a method called pony tailing on the cheese and I honestly think it made a very big difference.. its in my journal in the early stages. So long story short I dont top or fim bit let me know if you do and the results you get

And I would go straight to 7 gal no one gals they really dont like to be re potted, and that I know for a fact. I dont even use the pods but im sure they dont hurt... I gerninated them dropped them in the 5 gals and water daiy.

Thanks for the quick response and great tips all advice will be followed. The first freebie I'm doing is

Barneys farm sweet tooth.

Second after that experience is another freebie

Barneys farm pineapple express

Thanks again. I'll start an auto journal soon and send you an invite really appreciate the tips.

Ok I've seen similar called site wrapping I'll try that, never have! I have the soft garden ties I'll definitely try that. I'd really appreciate you being a constant in my auto journal. You and Sweetsue are the best I've seen.

this is a great read to from a vet auto grower

The life cycle of auto flowering cannabis.

Another common question I see is when to switch autos from veg to bloom. Many people are under the impression that as soon as they see the first flowers it's time to switch. Perhaps a little explanation of the life cycle of autos will help to clarify this.

Weeks 1 - 3. Once you've started your seeds and they break the surface of the soil, they are in their seedling stage. The first set of leaves to appear will usually single fingered, followed by a second set that may still be single fingered or perhaps 3 fingered. Once that second set appears growth will start to accelerate as the new leaves provide more photosynthesis. This process will continue, more new leaves, faster growth. Depending on the type of soil in use, mild vegetative nutes can be introduced at week 2. By week 3 most plants will start to show their sex. Males will start to produce pollen sacks and females will display pistols.-

Weeks 4 - 6. The plants are now entering a pre flowering stage. During this time the plants should exhibit explosive growth, often as much as a new set of nodes and 1" vertical growth a day. This is the time when they will gain most of their vertical height. Many people make the mistake of switching from vegetative to flowering nutrients at this point, assuming that since they see flowers it must be the proper time. This is incorrect. If the switch to flowering nutes is made at this time the vertical growth will stop and the plant will put it's energy into producing buds. If you need to keep your plants small, or want them to finish earlier, they by all means switch nutes at this point. But if you want to get the most out of your plants continue feeding vegetative nutes until you see the vertical growth slow and stop. Depending on the strain that will usually be sometime during week 5 or 6.-

Weeks 7 - 9. By now vertical growth has stopped and the switch to flowering nutrients has been made. The buds will start to fill out and put on weight, becoming hard and tight. Pistols will start to change from white to brown, orange, red, etc. By now the plants will also have developed a strong smell. Toward the end of this phase the large primary and smaller secondary fan leaves will begin to turn yellow. This is an indication that the plant is moving toward the end of it's life.

Weeks 10 - 11. At this time flowering nutes should be discontinued and only plain pHed water fed to flush the remaining nutrients from the soil and improve the taste. Yellowing of the fan leaves will continue as the plant draws the stored energy from them. Eventually they will die and fall off. By the time that the smaller leaves that come from out of the buds will also start to turn yellow. Then it's time to harvest.-

I know that many of you are thinking that the seed bank said the plants will finish in 8-9 weeks, so why are you saying they take 10-11? The claims made by the seed banks are somewhat deceptive. If you switch to flowering nutes at week 3 or 4 the plants can finish in the times the seed banks say but they will remain small and not reach their full potential yield. Years of growing by myself and others has shown that autos do best if you follow this time line.

Of course, there will always be variations depending on the strain, the environment, nutrients, etc. This information is meant to only serve as a general guideline.

Totally get it so only 3 weeks of bloom nutes. I love that part. So cheap.

The tricky part is gonna be Adjusting that on the house and garden schedule I'm guessing use weeks 8,9 and 10?

Back
Top Bottom