Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

It was a stellar first run atrain. :bravo:

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

:adore:

Did you get your tee shirt yet? I posted a picture of me wearing mine and discovered it might be the first time it's happened. You could be the second. Check mine out atrain and think about posting yours. Mine's on page 76. (Can you believe 76 pages in three weeks?) Let's start a trend.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

20150105_155254.jpg
Here is a little pic from inside the closet so you can see the lighting setup. I rotate them 1/4 turn daily. My temp is holding at 77 or 78 degrees and I added a water bucket to the closet and the rh is at 55 percent now.

How do you hang your plants from the bottom of the pots LMAO:rofl:

Wow man. Great job there! I hope u won't mind me asking u few questions(sweet sue sent me here). I am just starting out my first grow, decided to go with autos. I am planing to grow in space of 1 meter x 1 meter x 2 meters in height, and 400W HPS lights. Planing to get some LSD 25 or heavyweight fast and vast autos. How many do you think I could put in that space with those lights?
Thank you.

Thanks for your answer. I was looking at fast and vast auto and LSD 25 from fast bud. I guess i am looking at high yield for starters to keep me packed for my further growing. Is there a strain you would suggest? I was planing to grow in soil btw. Cant wait to start, i see how u ladies and gents enjoy the process and I'm sure i will too. Also when they write for strain yield example: 250g/m2 how do they mean it? With 1000W in 1x1 meter tent or? It confuses me...
Again thank you for your time atrain!

If your looking at fast bud I would go with LSD 25 ... and to answer your question on my suggestion...... I just grew a magnificent plant from mephisto genetics.... it's not super high yield but done right it will give 2 to 3.5 oz a plant. They stay short and are great for first grows very resiliant plants and finest smoke I've grown to date

Thanks Atrain! That is a good yield for me actually. I will take a look and proboly go with those, especially cause ill have your journall to look at. And maybe to ask you with few questions :D
Thanks a lot Atrain, really.

also have the same questions am running 1 600w HPS and will have the capability to add another in a 4'x7.5'x7.5' what would my comfortable amount of plants i can do and what do you suggest for a cross between high yield and good speedy high. I have one auto amnesia going right now but she got damaged pretty early ( main stem broke almost all the way I taped her) she is hanging in there but should be throwing out good size buds by now ( about 65075 days) but she is just barely showing signs of pistles. Here is a pic of her
Terry_Day_unkown.jpg

I lost the calendar that had all my grow info on it so cant remember when she popped

damn herbies is out of sour crack

Back
Top Bottom