Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

Here's the best advice I can give you getting started.... don't worry too much about how many plants you can fit into an are.... worry about how you can utilize all of your light and maximize the yield from each plant. Then you can up the number of plants that fit your light.... what I'm saying is it would be pointless to cram 6 plants in a spot that can't hold it and are poorly grown with not enough light when you could grow 2 or 3 plants and maximize them to achieve a better yield than the 6.

Work on getting growing teqniques and feeding schedules ironed out and each plant you grow will double the yield of the same strain just half assed....

And I assure you I am in no way affiliated with mephisto genetics but they are blowing up right now due to very solid autoflower genetics and too shelf smoke you can't go wrong with any of there autos

But if your looking for big big autos dutch passion is on top of there game .

Feel free to ask me anything at anytime guys I'll do all I can to help just hit me up on my current journal it's the top link in my sig. And it should be a fun show at the end

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

Just completed reading this what a beautiful job on the girls man and on the journal. These journals have been essential in my first growing experience which is still on going. Now that I am reaching the end of my outdoor journey It's time to move it in. And after reading this I know what strains I will be trying. Again great job, keep growing my friend and keep up the journals.

20150331_054458.jpg
20150331_053836.jpg
Heres a few shots for the day. A few colas on the haze and a partially trimmed nug of the widow on the drying rack

Atrain I heard that you are the guy to see about auto growing:circle-of-love:
Sweet Sue recommended you I will if you dont mind be back soon to fire tons questions about an auto I have at the moment :thumb:
Thanks in advance :420:

Atrain I heard that you are the guy to see about auto growing:circle-of-love:
Sweet Sue recommended you I will if you dont mind be back soon to fire tons questions about an auto I have at the moment :thumb:
Thanks in advance :420:

Jaga, head over to the autoflower mythbusting thread: Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

That's where a lot of good info is!

She does look small for 39 days but I'm not familiar with that strain... I can tell you that I don't see a lot of pre flowers... so that means she still has a while to go... strain choice is key... choose a larger strain with some sativa in it if you like big... she is happy and healthy and should develope a lot of bud sites... I say good job so far

Back
Top Bottom