Attack Of The Sour Diesel Clones

I'm growing sd from bag seed as well they have a max stretch
420-magazine-mobile1258555972.jpg

Update: clones were clipped 73 days ago and repotted 13 days ago. I gave them some super cropping over the past couple days and they love it! I was afraid I'd overdone it on a few of the branches but all the tips bounced right back up . I think they're building some nice knuckles.
They will veg another week in the T5 closet then move into the tent with 600w HPS to start before bumping up to 750 then 1000. Scrogs will also be added.

First 2 pics are Xena, last 3 are Ziva . These ladies will be the monsters they were cropped to be . . .

Clones are in the tent!! HPS is dropped to 600 and light schedule set at. Next week I'll bump it to 750 and 16/8 until it's time to flip and this weekend I'll add the scrog.
They are 22 inches tall (from the ground) Any recommendation on hight for the scrog?? I think it may be time to flip them sooner than I originally thought. .
They're sharing the tent with a mini lemon kush (it's sitting on a milk crate so it can reach the light)

Not a scrog person here but that lemon kush is still looking meh. I'm concerned. Got any white light pics?
She really doesn't look very good . She gets the exact same nutes as the clones... but I mixed a higher percent of perlite into her coco (nearly 50/50) . I'm guessing that's part of my problem? . I wanted to try a hempy but it looked weird being just perlite so I did the mix. .
The bucket is 3 gallons, not 5 so I added the lighter for scale. Is she hungry, not getting enough of something? I'm tempted to toss her and start over but something tells me to keep going just a bit longer. She's an experiment and I don't think it'd be fair to myself to simply bail at the first sign of trouble.... no learning in that!! .

The leaf I'm holding is at the end of the branch that I feel I may have been to aggressive with. . the last pic is the top cola.

Means you have salt build up ppm out should always be equal or lower

So I should flush? With a product or plain water? PH'd of course .
Just knock down your feed some maybe cut it in half. Water extra for 2 times then re check

PPM in 1600, out 1790. Idk what it means

It means that you're feeding it too much unless your plain water is coming in at 1000 PPM! 1600 is really really high. I'm not even concerned that your runoff is 190 PPM higher at this point. I'd flush with water (PPM out = PPM of plain water, no pH until the last gallon) and then start your nutes on your next watering much lower. In veg probably in the 500-600 range max.

Back
Top Bottom