Attempt At Growing Some Nice Plants & Spending $0

Sum1SumWhere

My attempt at growing a nice Indica strain without spending a single dime on anything at all, got the seeds from a friend if mine who has them from his stash, Soil from the tomato garden, home made nutrients, and getting some nutrients from free samples (Which i plan on using this as a test fo which products id buy for next grow) but anyways here is my attempt so any advise or tips will be greatly welcomed, Thanks for sticking with me until the end

re: Attempt At Growing Some Nice Plants & Spending $0

This is about day 17 and so far they look pretty good, one plant got some minor nut burn from the soil but nothing too bad it will pull through, i should be getting some HB-101 samples so if anyone has used that before let me know how it did.:thumb:
image27276.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for having no updates, been super busy with work and had to go get another phone since mine broke then my car blew its engine and had to spend 8grand on an engine but as for the plants one is doing just fine and the other is kinda iffy, still haven't spent a dime on the plants and have been using homemade ferts, just one question, the big plant is about a foot or more tall and ive been force flowering for 2 days now by putting in in a dark place for around 12-13 hours dark period, is this okay and when should i see pre flowers or be able to identify the sex? Here are some photos of my plants so enjoy! They have been growing for about a month and a half maybe.
image29245.jpg
image29246.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom