Attempting A TLO Grow: East Coast

no more mystery ! scooby doo where are you ! going to be more careful with the ppm and make sure to bubble all water additions
plus i used mineral water instead of spring water. when I germinate I will use spring water next time until they are 10 days old. Im sure I could also make a seedling water mix by monitoring the ppm levels. just got to be careful not to give them anything too powerful, considering my soil mix is about to be super powerful on its own that's why I will use spring water next time I germinate :)

Hi TO sorry for me losing your grow, I get lost in this place. So I'm totally in love with the genetics you're running! I have some chunky cherry thai and dark matter in jars now! YUM! The Rev really did some good breeding in them!

Looking at them they seem hungry to my eye along the way. My guess is when you put them into some full power Rev soil they will blast like you dream they would, barring any bug issue! I haven't tried his mix you did. Lately I've been going with 2 parts rev soil to 1 part Fox Farm Light Warrior and having luck with it. Happy New year!

Yeah this thread sits right at the bottom of my journals under “similar threads” and I’ve clicked on it so many times just to be disappointed 😂

Hello all, I want to update you on what happened. I finished my grow and gave all my
Gear to a buddy who is growing now trying to utilize the tlo methods. I became a farmer and moved to the farm where I grow all sorts of organic veggies in heated living soil green houses, field crops and we have a hydroponic operation as well as aqua phonics where we grow fish. Thank you all for following along and accepting the change I have made in my life. Much love

The finished grow resulted in the production of chunky cherry Thai f2 seeds I got about 1000-2000 of them and my buddy sifted it snd made hash balls. As for the female clones of the f1 generation, I’m not really sure if my buddy tracked them well enough to select a mother but it sure was fun while it lasted! At least my buddy is doing all this for me so it’s kindof the best of both worlds but I am on the other side. As they say, you can’t have your cake and eat it too. One day I will return in a better way love you all. If anyone wants seeds lmk of the cct f2 my buddy will send them out

Hello all, I want to update you on what happened. I finished my grow and gave all my
Gear to a buddy who is growing now trying to utilize the tlo methods. I became a farmer and moved to the farm where I grow all sorts of organic veggies in heated living soil green houses, field crops and we have a hydroponic operation as well as aqua phonics where we grow fish. Thank you all for following along and accepting the change I have made in my life. Much love

Wow thank you for the reply and update. That’s awesome! My dream is to eventually move to a hobby farm with my wife. Just a nice little piece of land where we can provide for ourselves and our family. It’s encouraging to see others take the plunge! Best of luck to you!

Wow thank you for the reply and update. That’s awesome! My dream is to eventually move to a hobby farm with my wife. Just a nice little piece of land where we can provide for ourselves and our family. It’s encouraging to see others take the plunge! Best of luck to you!
Thanks for the encouragement!! I just work for a farm and they provide the housing it’s well funded but I would love to see you do that. It’s so nice to grow the thing you consume. Life is hard with the cost of everything but with some hard work and luck we all can try to get our little piece of the pie and I hope yours is green and beautiful. Happy for you bro would love to send you seeds! That I made , chunky cherry thai f2

Thanks for the encouragement!! I just work for a farm and they provide the housing it’s well funded but I would love to see you do that. It’s so nice to grow the thing you consume. Life is hard with the cost of everything but with some hard work and luck we all can try to get our little piece of the pie and I hope yours is green and beautiful. Happy for you bro would love to send you seeds! That I made , chunky cherry thai f2

Gotta start somewhere you know? The biggest mistake so many people make is jumping life first into something like farming without any sort of plan or true experience. Getting burnt out happens so easy and it would be horrific to be leveraged 4 times over on your entire life only to realize you’re in too deep.

It sounds like you’re taking the perfect path. Learning from someone who is already established, getting introduced to the people connected to the life, and proving yourself are all huge and will make your own transition that much easier when you do it.

I’ll send you a PM about the seed stuff

Back
Top Bottom