Attention all growers: Hello all I am a complete amateur aspiring to learn how to produce quality marijuana colas

Getting ready to flip these girls
20190323_100528.jpg

These ones will be vegged for longer
20190323_100608.jpg

Chocolate Kush should be more sativa than Bubblegum, due to the Chocolope parentage. Would expect more branching and, while not sativa narrow, not as fat fingered in the fan leaves as with Bubblegum. I would be inclined to stress one into producing male flowers and pollinate the other to make a new monster. But that's my craziness.

Chocolate Kush should be more sativa than Bubblegum, due to the Chocolope parentage. Would expect more branching and, while not sativa narrow, not as fat fingered in the fan leaves as with Bubblegum. I would be inclined to stress one into producing male flowers and pollinate the other to make a new monster. But that's my craziness.
From what I've read the choc kush, bubble gum, northern lights all have same flowering time so they share a space and now that you mention it I would be inclined to do it but just one thing I keep this space for female buds and by doing that would jeopardise future grows but good idea for and outdoor experiment.

Looking awesome in there @Canigrowbetterbuds congrats!

I would be inclined to stress one into producing male flowers and pollinate the other to make a new monster.

I've been pretty mean to my plants and have only seen maybe one or two nanners that didn't amount to much. I don't think anyone got polinated, I'll find out soon though. With that said, what kind of stress does it take to get a plant to herm @JCsuperstar ? I would love a plant full of girl seeds!

Back
Top Bottom