Attention! Don't be a Richard Cranium!

McCdive

So I had some bugs on a couple girls I had outdoors...... Odd critters that were making holes everywhere and fast!

20160609_194919.jpg
20160609_194927.jpg
20160609_195045.jpg
20160609_195034.jpg
20160609_194950.jpg

My two precious babies were in trouble

Bummer_11.jpg

I got a not-so-bright idea that Dawn dish soap and a sprayer at night should do the trick. Treated them both at night after sundown two nights in a row.

Morning of day two.......

Bummer_21.jpg
Bummer_31.jpg

:oops:Dead. Dead. Dead.
Don't be a dick head and do what I did.

:rip: Candy Cane
:rip: Big Bud

crazy i don't know if its me but that dog looks more piss then anything (Dam stupid Bugs) i can read his mind but GH has some sweet Azamax that you can spray and its safe for the plant in any stage

I've used a mild soap spray on about every thing i've ever grown. The bugs will be dead by Dawn.... :slide: The only thing you didn't do was get up in the morning and wash the dead bugs and soap off with a strong spray...... I did it that way because i don't like the taste of soap... Not as a consideration for the plants..

So I had some bugs on a couple girls I had outdoors...... Odd critters that were making holes everywhere and fast!

20160609_194919.jpg
20160609_194927.jpg
20160609_195045.jpg
20160609_195034.jpg
20160609_194950.jpg

My two precious babies were in trouble

Bummer_11.jpg

I got a not-so-bright idea that Dawn dish soap and a sprayer at night should do the trick. Treated them both at night after sundown two nights in a row.

Morning of day two.......

Bummer_21.jpg
Bummer_31.jpg

:oops:Dead. Dead. Dead.
Don't be a dick head and do what I did.

:rip: Candy Cane
:rip: Big Bud

What caused that? That sucks!!

I've used a mild soap spray on about every thing i've ever grown. The bugs will be dead by Dawn.... :slide: The only thing you didn't do was get up in the morning and wash the dead bugs and soap off with a strong spray...... I did it that way because i don't like the taste of soap... Not as a consideration for the plants..

The one step that gets left out on every video I ever see about how to get rid of bugs and PM on YouTube. Yes those methods of soap or soap and borax or even diluted milk do work, but you have to wash it all off the following morning ASAP. trust me, your not the 1st Richard Cranium to have ever don't that.(speaking from experience):rofl:

I did the EXACT same thing last year on my first grow....saw the bugs and panicked... went online in search of a solution...not realizing the soaps role in the concoction... I used Mr. Clean with Frebreeze (ya, ya I know)... the leaves all turned brown and died.
After a few days of denial I pulled all the dead leaves off and left it...within a week new green growth came again...and fast...I ended up losing 2 of the 4 plants but got an impressive yield even after this catastrophe.

This year I am okay with a few bug holes here and there. My plants grow quicker than the bugs can eat them....
I do use slug bait

Back
Top Bottom