ATTN: Mods

KiwiKing

Ok, I just noticed something quite puzzling to me. There is no emoticon for being totally ripped...not just that there isn't even one indicating one is stoned. Sure there are one's with people smoking or perhaps passing a joint, but there isn't one totally blitzd, just grinning with completely red eyes or something....I mean c'mon its 420 magazine. I find it hard to believe I'm the 1st to point this out. Anyway, there needs to be something done about this. ;)

Also, I was wondering if I get a cookie or something for "discovering" this perplexing phenomenon?

oh yeah, this isn't related, but I am wanting to get a really nice art/custom hand pipe...maybe spend $500? anyway there really aren't any blowers in my area. Can anyone out there recommend a reputable artist? Or point me to some place where I can see pre blow art/"custom" pieces for sale...i've search the net to no avail.

yeah that's what i'd figure you'd say. As always, creating cannabis awareness....:rofl: Yeah, I don't think cannabis can be abused. I personally find it appalling and hypocritical the stance that so many "medical" patients take on the boards about non-medical use. The issue behind marijuana is not it's medicinal values but on the constitutional rights that all user of REEFER have had trampled by the government. It is total hypocrisy for the medical community to separate themselves from the community at large when everyone knows what really goes on. It doesn't mater though, all the people hiding behind the guise of using marijuana as "medicine" and turning their back on the real problem will be seen as the turncoats they are once it is legalized. At least then I wont have to listen to all the blatant bullshit about "medical" marijuana from people that wont take a stand for our constitutional rights. People like that should be the only one's NOT allowed to enjoy cannabis. They should have to take the new pills coming out that have the "pleasurable" effect removed. Haha, that'd teach (those) rat bastards.

I really wish I could rant some more but I'm watching The Trip which is alot better than venting about a bunch of lying hypocrites.

(i'm not all knocking medical users just those that hide behind its banners while espousing hypocrisies. (guess all religions are the same))

We are about medicating with Cannabis, not abusing it.

Oh semantics....how sweet you are.

You can find your glass here: Sponsors

It would be nice if there were some actual glass blowers on this board, not just a bunch of mas produced production pieces. I know there must be some local LA artists that would love to take part in the board....why haven't they been invited???

We are about medicating with Cannabis, not abusing it.

You can find your glass here: Sponsors

I couldn't REP you again so soon but your comment requires commendation. So... THANKS. And I'll see if I can "make a donation":grinjoint:.

Back
Top Bottom