Atulip's Autos - Perpetual - LED & HPS - Organic Soil - Multiple Strains

Atulip

:cheer:Welcome to Autlip's Automatic Perpetual Adventure Wonderland. :cheer:

We'll be starting a perpetual run of autos today. The goal is to maintain 5-6 autoflowering plants and stagger harvests about 2 weeks apart. Autos were chosen so we can use a single tent setup. While we're growing autos, we're going to experiment with topping each strain to see how they respond. We'll also experiment with different nutrients and compost teas, though we will be staying organic. Might even break out the refractometer for all the high brix fans.

Indoors in a Growlab 80L 2'7"x4'11"x6'7" tent.

Equipment:
Old style Mars Hydro 300watt lights (130 true watts)
Quantum 600w HPS with Yieldlab 600w bulb.
6" nobrand inline fan with 8" Phresh filter. Passive intake.

Grow medium:
Coots recipe living organic soil. 1/3 Peat Moss, 1/3 Worm Castings, 1/3 Perlite. Crustation meal, kelp meal, neem cake, and rock dust minerals as ammendments.

5gallon Smart pots from start to finish.

We also have a swick bed of perlite that will be dry until I purchase a dehumidifier.

Here's an image of our setup, the plan is to start seeds under the mars 300w on the right, and progressively move them left, with the bulk of flowering under the 600w HPS. (ignore the plants currently in there. Just 3 photoperiod plants from my other grow flowering(link in Sig))
IMAG06329.jpg

And an idea of how we'll run them averaging 10 week seed to harvests. 3 plants can be put on the left if needed.
IMG_20151120_050638.jpg

Strains:
Shout out to herbies. Fast super stealth shipping, 3 orders here with no issues. Best prices and awesome freebies. I used their autoflowering site which offers all autoflowering freebies. Herbies Promo Codes

IMG_20151106_111507.jpg

First strain will be Dark Devil by Sweet Seeds. Featured here.

Germination method is directly into soil.

Dark Devil (day 1)
IMG_20151120_020348.jpg

We'll update soon with a sprout hopefully.

re: Atulip's Autos - Perpetual - LED & HPS - Organic Soil - Multiple Strains

I will be taggin' along Atulip.
I like to sit at the back of the room, unobtrusive but watchful (-:

11-30

Dark Devil(day 10), About a cup of worm castings sprinkled on the top and watered with a small amount of GO root(1ml/gal).
IMG_20151130_041017.jpg

Next pot prepped with soil. Seed will be going in on Friday.
IMG_20151130_041553.jpg

Oh yeah.... hey man I'm super glad you chose a few of this RQS strains.... they are solid autos and I have had great success with them... and they like to get BIG.....

Mind if I tag along with ya ?

Welcome to the party. :party:

Yeah I've been interested in a lot of RQS stuff, I wanted their Auto Amnesia also but I figured I had enough sativa stuff with sweet seeds. And I'm hoping they get big, I want to pull at least 2-3 oz every 2 weeks. That keeps everyone swimming in bud. :lot-o-toke:

I've ran 3 from RQS the smallest yield was 120 grams... it was the auto white widow that you have as well

I am growing my third bubble kush automatic. So far a 27" 185g dried, a 37" 323g dried, and my current 54" on day 62. Have to love me some RQS. :circle-of-love:

I am growing my third bubble kush automatic. So far a 27" 185g dried, a 37" 323g dried, and my current 54" on day 62. Have to love me some RQS. :circle-of-love:

Oh man, I was gonna go with Sweet Seeds Jack 47 Friday but I might need to change that label to Bubble Kush. I'm not expecting big yields from this Sweet Seeds stuff, just wanted to have some daytime mood lifters on hand lol.

A lot of RQS strains look great, I just don't see a ton of reviews on them. I'm really interested in their high CBD stuff, looks like most of it is listed around a 1:1 THC:CBD ratio. I've got their budget seeds(special queen(skunk) and special kush) in my closet in a little 2 gallon SOG type grow. And I plan on a 20gal pot of their Sour Deisel after I finish those.

12/4

Dark Devil(day 14) Watered with General Organics Grow(5ml/gal), Root(5ml/gal) and CaMg(2ml/gal)
IMG_20151204_085547.jpg

Next seed started. RQS Bubble Kush.
IMG_20151204_085609.jpg

Well that's it, slow thread until we get a few more plants in here lol.

Back
Top Bottom