Aurora, Colorado

beensmokin420

Aight it has been me and my girl's dream to move outta the state we currently live in now to escape all the BS (Thugs, cadillacs on 24's, subwoofers, dont get me wrong I like subwoofers you just gotta be respectful about it you know turn it down late at night or in heighborhoods n what not. We are just sick of this loud ass town!) and find a more sucluded spot outta state we just couldn't ever really figure out, where? All we knew is that we wanted to move somewhere that had a better enviroment, people and overall friendlier more family-oriantated atmosphere to raise our daughter and future kids. We also wanted to move to a state that has a medical marijuana program so I could grow legally with less worry and to treat my DDD pains via the herb.So after months of reserch we finally decided we are gonna try and move to Aurora, Colorado this year.

If anyone is from there, lives near by or has visited there recently, is there anything you could comment on in terms of livability? How are the poeple? Is it a pot-friendly city?

Also if you have any other suggestions about other places to live in Colorado that might fit our criteria, by all means, let us know.

Thanks.

Good choice man! Colorado overall is a great and welcoming state. I have visited many times as I have a lot relatives there including a couple in Aurora. It is a beautiful area for a family to live in. As far as the pot laws, I'm not too sure on that, but the majority of the state has always seemed pretty friendly on that topic. Cheers and best of luck on your move! :peace:

ya man cdxx is right haha aurora doesn't sound much different from were you're moving from atleast parts of it. I'd look into littleton or lakewood if you want suburbs nice and peaceful, ordenver is also nice. But if you want real peace i would look into homes closer to the mountains like in clear creek county or fraser, colorado.

Thanks Cdxx and hydro!

Hydro,

Actually our dream would to be out in the country around the mountains instead of in the city/suburbs/neighboorhoods. We love peace and quiet and we love being alone just doing our thing with no one around to bother us. We call it a dream b/c it just seems to expensive at the moment. I used to visit family in guffy, co and we loved it out there, it was a house on a mountain in the middle of nothing but trees, wildlife and the occasional barn.

Thanks for your help and we will look into those cities you have listed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't think that we can afford anything more than a 2/3 br house to rent until we both get our jobs lined up and have steady income.... Could anyone recommend a good apartment complex and/or condos that are located in the mountains or close to in the price range of $0-$1,200. ANY suggestions, please.

Dunno anything about Aurora, but a friend of mine just moved to Boulder a few months back and he loves it. You might check it out:peace:

Back
Top Bottom