Aurora Indica Feminized - LED - Soil - 4x4 - Grow I

Thanks bud. It was actually a quote I saw on an episode of Grimm.

Grimm is filmed where I live ;). I've ran into them filming while disc golfing a number of times in the parks!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 15 - Today I noticed two new little growths next to where I topped the plants. All of them have it and none of the plants really have anything wrong with them. One of them (#4) has one leaf that has tips that look a little light at the ends but its the only leaf on all of them so I kind of will keep an eye on it, but I'm not worried per se. Overall I'm still very happy.

I will not water today. Likely, I will tomorrow. The soil at the bottom is kinda moist still. I might wait to see if the plants get a little droopy to feed them this time. It got into the 90s here today for the first time since I've had this setup so now I'm excited to see how much the conditions change in my basement. So far not much has changed and the weather doesn't get too much hotter than that this summer here so I'm hopeful it won't change it much.

Pics!

Pic of the best one (#2, but they are all starting to look similar now)
image13019.jpeg

Inner growth going crazy - I spot a cat hair! There is also a cat photobombing in the right hand side. She follows me to the setup and then when I open it she pokes her head in and sniffs the first plant and turns around and walks away. Maybe she thinks they are her babies! So far she has done a great job of not going into the tent. She did get close to this one though because I had it out for under regular light hence the hair!
image13018.jpeg

Family Picture to finish the update!
image13017.jpeg

Hey your girls look great, I'll have to follow your progress since you're right were I'm at :)

Thanks man! Glad you'll be tuning in. I'll have to check your stuff out tomorrow as I'm crashing for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm subbing up to this one as well. A fellow NW grower! Your plants are looking great! I am thinking about starting some LST tonight on mine. You gonna tie them down as well as the topping?

Yes I am going to do some LST starting pretty soon and will likely top again. The reason I topped them as early as I did was to be able to LST both of the new shoots that come out almost right away. I will be starting LST in probably 3-4 days. I probably shouldn't be trying some of this stuff out on my first go at this but I feel like I have done my research well enough. Plus if I somehow strike lightning in a bottle on my first time I can turn around and just copy it next time.

Go Ducks ;)! Glad to have you along, I've been watching yours. RCTID!

Looking good, man! They're not as old as mine, but they're already bigger.

Day 17 - I really tried to wait out watering until the plants showed that they needed it. Last night I noticed some sagging to the leaves. I decided to push it until today to water and really let those roots try and stretch for moisture. I also want to start doing some LST (Low Stress Training) by Day 21 so I wanted the plants to have a couple days to adjust to adding nutrients in for the first time! I looked at the bottle and did 1/4 of what is recommended, and 1/4 of calmag and gave each plant a half gallon. I will likely water with 1/2 the recommended nutrients next time and then just clean water the 3rd time. I've heard to do 50-75% less what the bottle says if you are using soil so I feel like I'm playing it pretty safe. They are still growing nicely with just the soil but I didn't think adding the minimum this cycle would really do any harm.

The plants in general are now about 4" in height and the biggest 3 are almost 10" wide (#1,4,5). The other is 9"(#2) and my runt is 8"(#3) wide. I turned on my inline fan to its lowest setting as well to keep the humidity down. It rained here and with the watering and such I don't want it to go too high. It's supposed to be hot this weekend so I can always shut it off if humidity gets too low. Temperatures have been between 79-81. When I watered they went down to 75. Humidity has been pretty much 55-60% until it rained and then it went up to 68% for a little while. I opened more vents to my tent and got it back to 60% quickly.

Prettiest looking #5
image13117.jpeg

Most growth #1 - This one is just bursting at the seams!
image13116.jpeg

Family photo!
image13115.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom