Aurora Indica Feminized - Soil - LED

The CFL will lack the "penetration" that the LEDs will have.
By all means vegg away for another month but during that time I recommend a 2nd panel and then you'll be flying high.

If you want to use the equipment you have without adding more light for a 2 month veg, then start training her!

Like mine : She's down low for a 150W HID

IMG_026346.JPG

:bongrip: Vlad

The CFL will lack the "penetration" that the LEDs will have.
By all means vegg away for another month but during that time I recommend a 2nd panel and then you'll be flying high.

If you want to use the equipment you have without adding more light for a 2 month veg, then start training her!

Like mine : She's down low for a 150W HID

IMG_026346.JPG

:bongrip: Vlad

wow, very interesting. I was thinking I would just do a good defoliation on her before flip. That way I get the best use out of my light sources going directly on bud sites. Ill make do with what I have for this grow. For future grows I will get another one of the LED light I have now. Its a great product glad I got this one. So when do you suggest flipping her?

Thanks for the post Vlad.

If she's growing full speed, I'd say 1 more week.

Don't worry, she will grow tons during the stretch which lasts about 4 weeks. She will double or triple. So go ahead and get read to flip it man! Just have all your deficiencies or any problems worked out before setting 12/12. There is no recovery time during flower..

Vlad:bongrip:

If she's growing full speed, I'd say 1 more week.

Don't worry, she will grow tons during the stretch which lasts about 4 weeks. She will double or triple. So go ahead and get read to flip it man! Just have all your deficiencies or any problems worked out before setting 12/12. There is no recovery time during flower..

Vlad:bongrip:

Thanks! and what do you think about doing a good defoliation before flip?

Thanks! and what do you think about doing a good defoliation before flip?

Depends in what you have in mind. I recommend only eliminating some old leaves that have some damage. and leave the rest.

You have no idea how important those leaves may be in the future if she needs them during flower stage.

The leaf is a nutrient reserve that acts as a backup when roots start to decline with age.

I used to cut like a maniac, now I just tuck the leaves.

Vlad

Your LED is way to close to the canopy. Is there any way you can raise it a little? Other than that they are looking good. Keep up the good work. ;)

the pheno i had, was much more afphi dominant. the internodes were super close, and the plant was preety much a central cola, with a crown of lower buds, and, maybe only 29" tall at the end. and a 59-63 day flower period. this on looks great. i have never dont led. i have hps. it this one smokes anything like mine did, look out. really potent couch potato....nice pics. how far along were these pics?

1903133_10156597263425524_622485114_n.jpg

hey small grow, do you think this will be a aurora indica , i germinated 3 seeds and in a stupid move , put all together to germinate , didn't label them :( maybe with your exxpirience in that strain will help me clear my mind !!!

Well its a great looking plant IMO. Shes definitely an Indica and the internodes are close which is common with Aurora Inidca. It will be easier to tell when her structure fills out and begins to flower.

thanks a lot & yeah, let's see .....!! she will start week 2 now , i only veg for 3 weeks , i don't want the plant too long .... but i think ti will surely triple it's size

Do a little research on Aurora Indica flower and stretch. She is a strain the does not move a whole lot when flipped your lucky if she gets one size bigger these plants don't double or triple size in flower. My last round I just had the one plant and vegged it for 6 weeks the plant was less than a foot tall when finished and the buds were small I maybe got 22 dry grams. this is a strain you want to veg as long as possible to get decent bud production.

Back
Top Bottom