Aurora Indica Hydro / Soil Grow

dogstick

Aurora Indica marijuana seeds
Aurora Indica is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Light. Its plants stay short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. This probably is our most potent Indica

Plant height: Short Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned relaxing
THC level: High THC 15-24%
Flowering Weeks: 7/8
Yield : 450/550

:yummy: Just going to throw this down for you guys to check out. I have 8 feminised seeds from Nirvana. 5 are in the GH Rainforest and 3 are in soil.
All the seeds were started in Rapid Rooter plugs with CFL.

The soil is as follows
2 are in 5 gallons and 1 is in a seven gallon to see if it makes much of a difference.The soil is fox farm and black gold.
I was feeding them floranova grow and some adds for veg and now in flowering I am giving them nova bloom, kool bloom, diamond nectar and florablend. Not that big of a fan of soil grows but as for the grow it has been going good. They got 3 weeks of veg and now outside.

As for the RF using GH's 1/2 the reccomended for both grow and bloom grow also diamond nectar, floracious plus,florablend,floranectar, subculture m and b and general og calmg.
PL lights mh 400 hortilux blue for veg and grolux 600 hps for flowering. I probably will be using the 400 also for flowering but don't know yet cause still need to figure out the amps for my room. As for the grow it started off great and wanted to scrog but messed that up. I probably should have not topped my plants and second put the screen much higher than 9 inches. The biggest reason why it went to this was the fact that all the stems are thick making them hard to man handle. The pics are up to date at making it 5 weeks. I might go another week. I could of flipped but since the scrog ideal was gone I want to let them mature fully before the switch. I think it will be an easier grow then my last do to the fact that I dont see these out growing my room but still will be a challenge in this small area.

As for everything else indoors-
Pl lights- I like but the hoods are deep penetrating and I need a wider angle for more coverage.
GL120,vortex 4 in, nutradip tri-meter, hanna combo pen, 3 fans and 60 gallon air pump with 2 14in airstones.

I might of spaced a little but that pretty much sums it up. I will post some pics shortly.:cheer:

Re: Aurora Indica Hydro/Soil Grow

Indoor Grow-

IMG_03685.JPG

IMG_04055.JPG

IMG_04163.JPG

IMG_04223.JPG

IMG_04565.JPG

IMG_04576.JPG

IMG_04632.JPG

IMG_04738.JPG

Outdoor grow-

IMG_04746.JPG

IMG_04773.JPG

I also have 2 Short Stuff going too.
IMG_04797.JPG

I started 5 for a buddy who has a mj card that can not veg as you see from the pics above the varies pots in my room. We are legally allowed 14 and we have a total of 12. 8 aurora, 2 short stuff and 2 I believe to be the Ice strain but not sure. Those were some older seeds I forget but we had 2 males so pulled them thus dropping the total to 12.

sweet glad to have you aboard Sky. Actually I have 7 outside. 3 aurora, 2 no name and 2 auto flower that will be done shortly. I was wondering the pot size so I am going to see if it makes a difference or not as I put 1 in a 10 gallon and another in a 7 gallon and the rest are in 5 gallons. Pretty much all my experience falls indoors growing so just trying to dial in the outdoors. So pretty much the bigger the pot the bigger the bush huh? Do guys still transplant a few weeks into flowering? I did notice that the roots are coming out of the bottom on the 5 gallons. I figure they will grow just fine but stay on the shorter size do to the pot size. Whatcha ya think?

IMG_04945.JPG

IMG_04904.JPG

IMG_04864.JPG

IMG_04884.JPG

IMG_04854.JPG

IMG_04816.JPG

Just an update, the indoor is about 5 days on 12/12 and the outdoor is just starting to go. The short stuff smells like it might be a tasty smoke.

Yea hopefully that will not become an issue but we have been getting rain here lately and I just have been leaving them out there. If they don't have time to dry up or continues to rain then I will move the under the shed. A green house would be ideal no question about that. I am excited to see what the yields will be even though I know that is still a couple months off.

So here are some recent pics, as for the indoor its starting its 3rd week and the buds are starting to form but not much going on and over stuffed. The outdoor are looking good, I should of started them together 12/12 to see the progress but little behind in the indoor. The autoflower is getting the flush and soon will be harvested. Well its not letting me upload just taking to long and going to the error page. Will try later.

Here are shots of the outdoor. The 2 in the 5 gallon pots are about done and 1 in the 7 still has some time left. The strain looks very yummy and can wait to taste it. The indoor are doing well, they are close to 3 weeks behind but charging quickly. I will post some indoor pics soon.

IMG_06904.JPG

IMG_06884.JPG

IMG_06952.JPG

1 bud shot of the seven gallon plant
IMG_06986.JPG

IMG_06922.JPG

Thanks Sky- Yea you will be looking at 2 months with the auto. I got a couple fem autos seeds from my order with dopeseeds. It holds me over to the bigger harvest. As for the rain we have been getting a lot. I don't mind a little rain on them but it was getting overkill so I just brought them under the gazebo when needed. IT also goes with the strain cause with my sativas they don't seem to mind it but for those strains that have thick nugs than yea you would have to keep them on the move.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

thank you on pics!

Back
Top Bottom