couple of days in to week 8. stepping down nutes now. i will start flushing with ph'ed water later this week. i think the OG will probably have another week to go so i might keep feeding that nutes - not sure yet

no amber trichs yet but they are looking milky

I was running very simple since half way through week 5:
A rhizo tonic (kelp)
BAC F1 Booster (PK13/14) at 1.5ml/L
then BAC COCO A+B added until EC of 1.38

Today I mixed:
BAC F1 at 1.0ml/L and topped it up with equal parts A&B until i hit around 1.0EC

you can see a bit of light burn on that tall back one, besides not looking too beat up.

IMG_20200702_180340.jpgIMG_20200706_175539.jpg

Looking good. Must have a lovely dankness developing by now! :thumb:

bloody stinks! carbon filter is struggling to keep up when the fan is on 50%+. i can smell a hint of it directly in front of the exhaust fan outside but couldnt smell it in the air so fingers crossed it stays that way!

Looking frosty as fuck. You’ve smashed it. You happy with the BAC nutes?
ill probably get more. cheap and seems like they have done OK. easy to work with - ive mixed them with different brand silica, different brand rhizotonic and fulvics and off brand cal mag with no issues at all

flush for 3 days with water @ 6.2pH then chop time.

looking forward to a couple of weeks break while I wait for new seeds to arrive then time for round 2

IMG_20200710_114822.jpgIMG_20200710_104125.jpg
They are looking great!

What new strains are you going for? And who did you use? I think Oz and NZ are pretty similar for overzealous Customs confiscating any seeds they find.

They are looking great!

What new strains are you going for? And who did you use? I think Oz and NZ are pretty similar for overzealous Customs confiscating any seeds they find.

They look amazing mate! :bravo:

thanks guys. theres a bit of light burn here and there since i was totally unprepared for what the stretch meant but now i know for next time!

im running kerosene krash from dutch passion next time around

looking to cut them tomorrow afternoon! wondering whether i should give them light tonight or just leave them in darkness until its time

went and bought all the nutes and coco for my next run. cost me $240 for everything - ive got enough kelp+fulvic to last me so i didnt need to buy anymore this time. also got plenty of enzyme too. ive been using pond cleaning enzymes after my H&G multizyme ran out.. only cost me about $30 for 1L. i only use 10ml per 100L nute mix, so should last a while. keeps the res as clear as multzyme does, cant complain

ok all cleaned up now. nothing but the trees hanging up left. the lingering stench in and around my house has cleared up also now ive chucked the bags and bags of leaf

14 or so days hanging then in to some 1L jars with 62% Boveda packs for a decent cure

impatiently waiting to go again!! wish the new seeds would hurry up and arrive!
IMG_20200713_185839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom