29 Days from ordering and I think it took them about a week to updated the order as "shipped"

Did you ask for breeder packaging?

ah thx mate. im no where near 29 days so i wont start worrying just yet then :)

nah i went the stealth packaging + insurance

i realize now i snapped a pic that my trim job is shit, but they are slowly drying

cant wait until some is ready to sample! looks frosty and smells gassy
IMG_20200716_155611.jpg

a couple of small nugs of the OG were dried out enough to sample today. only 8 days dry and its better than what ive got in my tin by far. it tasted pretty good even though it hasnt cured so can just imagine a few weeks in the jar :drool:

i hope the rhino cookies taste better than it smells because i dont like the fruity smell on it at all. that whole plant will end up in the bin if i dont like the taste on it.. i dont reckon i even want it for emergency smoke if the smell is anything to go by. it smells like fruit loops or skittles.

pics dont do the OG justice. i cant wait until the bigger thicker buds are ready

IMG_20200719_190330.jpgIMG_20200719_190410.jpgIMG_20200719_190424.jpg

Great journal mate! And a fantastic first run! My seedsman order has just been re-shipped as the original order did not turn up... I had to wait 7 long "working weeks" before they offered to re-ship. Apparently Aus is getting harder to get beans through to. Aussie Canna are great when they are up and running and literally take a couple days to get to you and very reasonably priced! "Freetheplantseed.___" aswell for a couple local beans. I am just about to finish atrial run with some Northern lights from 00seeds great for low odour!

My seedsman order has just been re-shipped as the original order did not turn up... I had to wait 7 long "working weeks" before they offered to re-ship. Apparently Aus is getting harder to get beans through to.

ive got a few orders on the go, i hope they make it!

what happens if they confiscate the beans? do they send someone around or a letter or anything?

If your not to keen on the Rhino Cookies maybe make some edibles with her the ol canna coconut oil works a treat! Be a shame to see those meds go to waste?

hey theres a good idea. ive never tried edibles before... i might just try that! thanks

nope im beginning to think they got pinched

got multiple orders on the go none landed yet :(

30+ days waiting
Any day now. Think my first order took about 6 weeks

It's a shitter getting stuck with a long wait time and trying to work out is it just slow or have they been seized. Of course these are Covid times so how much of a brake that adds to it who knows. I guess if you have tracking then you can at least see at what point it's held up. I'd really fecking like to be able to pull up a strain menu and freely pick any strains I want and know that I'll receive them.

Rarely do you see a new grower with this kind of skill. You tackled all the tech and produce some damn fine bud. You certainly did some good research. I hope you do another run soon. Im following you so can get in on the next show from the begining. Again, great job mate.

Back
Top Bottom