Aussie gorilla growers

It's the same here mate. Our last was with 420 and it only got thru on the 2nd resend and too late to grow by that stage, except for the Gorilla auto which gave a useful near 4oz. Customs here is a pisser. I'd still rather get seeds from reputable seed banks/breeders so I have some confidence they are what they say, great if you can take a punt and still get some good ones.

Hi everyone
Been growing outdoors for a while now, here to share my experiences and gain some new knowledge and friends.
I live in Sydney.
I've mainly grown home grown seeds, BUT with autoflower feminised seeds it's been a dream run the last few years, I've managed to grow all year round with them, and the the quality and flavours now is getting me pumped to see where is all goes.
Here's what I've grown

* Local sourced seeds ( midnorth coast NSW Australia )

Australia bush bud, ( northern lights, but not the quality what the seed banks supply )

*Bonza seeds ( my first taste of autoflower seeds )
Blue mammoth, Sour diesel X cheese, Liberty haze, Pineapple chunk, NZ 2 pounder, Dr feelgood, northern lights.

*MSNL
Blue dream, mango reg, tangerine dream, pure power plant, gorilla glue, Jack herer, silver haze.

*Seedsman
Wedding cake, amnesia, fatkids cake, monster Bruce banner, pineapple glue, amazing haze, White widow, Bubba Kush.

Getting seeds in Australia is a nightmare, you got to pay for stealth guaranteed shipping, and sorry, from my personal experience the above companies have great products, great prices, but they all lack badly in customer service and postage.
On average I get 1 in 3 packages sent to me, then it's the 2 week reply time waiting for someone to give you the same auto generated response is painful, only reason I go back is the quality.

Thanks you for reading

Talk soon
Take this same info and start a grow journal here on the Forum! You will get some great advice from Workd Renowned Growers! Much luck to you Brother! Namaste!!

Hi mate, a vic grower here, yantra and dinkum seeds are no more.

I know a few Aussie seed banks that I’ve used and been happy with get your order within the week.

DC seeds
Frosty flowers
Cave man seeds
Aussie baked beans

I’m an in and outdoor grower, best of both worlds.
Thank you
I got ripped last year from Aussie baked beans but the other 3 I will place some orders tonight.

Thank you

Hi everyone
Been growing outdoors for a while now, here to share my experiences and gain some new knowledge and friends.
I live in Sydney.
I've mainly grown home grown seeds, BUT with autoflower feminised seeds it's been a dream run the last few years, I've managed to grow all year round with them, and the the quality and flavours now is getting me pumped to see where is all goes.
Here's what I've grown

Australia bush bud, ( northern lights, but not the quality what the seed banks supply )

Blue mammoth, Sour diesel X cheese, Liberty haze, Pineapple chunk, NZ 2 pounder, Dr feelgood, northern lights.

*MSNL
Blue dream, mango reg, tangerine dream, pure power plant, gorilla glue, Jack herer, silver haze.

*Seedsman
Wedding cake, amnesia, fatkids cake, monster Bruce banner, pineapple glue, amazing haze, White widow, Bubba Kush.

Getting seeds in Australia is a nightmare, you got to pay for stealth guaranteed shipping, and sorry, from my personal experience the above companies have great products, great prices, but they all lack badly in customer service and postage.
On average I get 1 in 3 packages sent to me, then it's the 2 week reply time waiting for someone to give you the same auto generated response is painful, only reason I go back is the quality.

Thanks you for reading

Talk soon
Gday mate how are you good heady vibes from Nz. Man I have had awesome experiences with auto flowers, that’s cool that you can also grow year round. People can’t get enough of the fresh flavors that autos bring I love planting auto fems in early November or late October and harvesting sometimes before Christmas. It’s a buzz and the market loves it, cheers bro keep it growing

Hi everyone
I live in Sydney.
Here's what I've grown

*MSNL

*Seedsman

Thanks you for reading

Talk soon
Hey mate,Waratah here, Northern NSW here, Interested in starting Aus seedbank?

Back
Top Bottom