Aussie greetings!

MrHempy

420 Member
G'Day from sunny Australia!

Although my nickname is Mr Hempy I am actually a Miss Hempy. Mr & Miss Hempy are the characters of my biz. I am 100% Aussie female :)
420-cheerleader.gif

I have joined this group as I saw a great thread about cannabis oil used in other healing practices aside from the much talked about cancer cures. I am thankful that these conversation and information can be shared online between interested parties and I am learning more each day!

I hope to make many new friends on this forum and share my own experiences within the hemp/cannabis fields (excuse the pun).

Cheers :)
Namaste-Smiley.gif

Have a big 420 welcome :) :)

This place is truly an awesome community of warm caring folks who are just here to aid each other and have a laugh. I hope you find all you seek and get as much from this great place as I have! :)

Best of buds to you and yours! :)

Cannabis tends to attract lovely people... so I have noticed :love:

Hello Mr Hempy or Miss Hempy, greetings from Victoria, lol... This joint rocks. It's all here, whatever information regarding this extraordinary plant your after, it's here. And the people, wow.. You'll make some friends here in no time..best of luck in your business endeavours...

Greeting to Australia ,, From USA here .. We just love this site and I'm sure you will learn and Grow to love it as we do :welcome:

Thanks! I hope the you are in the parts of the USA that did not get the horrendous storms of recent. The storms were all over the news here and looked terrifying. Blessings xo

Back
Top Bottom