Aussie Newbie's Outdoor Growth

Gigantor259

420 Member
Hi, I am about to plant again using unknown seeds that have been collected over many years.. After trying indoor in pots then having 2 seeds sneaky planted in my near abandoned vegetable garden.. I have asked a billion questions compared research and advice.. I managed to harvest a fruity sativa ... Now I left the main stem and am hoping to add a couple more.. Interested in any advice, I love learning..

Attachments

• 20200405_061633.jpg
    20200405_061633.jpg
    817.3 KB · Views: 42
Now I left the main stem
Reveg? I find some do well and some refuse. I'm two for three on the strains I've tried so far after multiple attempts on each strain.

Not ready to plant just preparing the soil with lots of vege scraps atm.. Just looking for advice and help to get the best grow I can..

The fruity bud looks nice. It is good to have some compost/worm castings component to the soil, but perhaps be careful with adding the veg scraps, I would think you'd want them fully composted when you plant in it in case too hot for the roots. Wait till Spring to plant. Are your seeds from old bag seed, or once known and now mixed stock?

The fruity bud looks nice. It is good to have some compost/worm castings component to the soil, but perhaps be careful with adding the veg scraps, I would think you'd want them fully composted when you plant in it in case too hot for the roots. Wait till Spring to plant. Are your seeds from old bag seed, or once known and now mixed stock?
old bag of seeds.. so many.. just pot luck for us.. although this was lucky, and grew very quickly.. Hoping for a bigger haul this year..

I got a Tahquitz OG clone on June 1 that started to flower 2 days after I planted it. It has subsequently reveged and now is in its 6th week of flower. It was kinda ugly at first because of all the spindly branches, but they gave way, and even though I was getting pistils at every node throughout the grow, it still went into full flower on time (it did make it a little hard to determine exactly when it went into flower). So, it likely slowed the growth of the plant down = less bud, but it is still looking pretty good at this point.

Attachments

• DSC_5760.JPG
    DSC_5760.JPG
    914 KB · Views: 19
I am now have issues with my leaves being eaten!! I have multiple and also have tomatoes growing in between... HELP bug inhibitors plz

Back
Top Bottom