Aussie Outdoor Group Grow 2017/18 Season

Cool! I just mixed a bit of coco in to my soil for a little one I upotted to a 30L, to increase the oxygen holding potential (and hopefully the CEC) and reduce compaction.

My tie downs for that plant are a combination of tent pegs and old pantyhose, with some wire in between. It's not so pretty but it's working!

I'm curious, you mentioned you had a while of veg to go on those plants. What latitude are you at? Were they later plantings that are still waiting to mature? Just trying to sort out the timelines in my head.
I have a few small ones that I dropped on Xmas day (solstice ritual) and I expect them to veg till mid-late feb and therefore flower late. Yours look a bit more grown up tho... .

2cdc99daa64de3f557234553cf84b3d3.jpg
aafaffa20e8bf15eccd07213ffea571c.jpg

Just tied the girls down hopefully fill them up a bit more with some extra branchin

Hi Sneaky - wow your girls are looking fully fantastic! That Brian Berry Cough is a real looker :yummy:

It’s so great - I recognise the light in your pics, even though we’re a long way east and west of each other. That southern sun has a very particular look!

I should’ve been updating mine here - very slack of me. I’m working on an update for my journal now so I’ll swing over here tonight or tomorrow sometime and update...

:rollit:

Here’s some more delightful ladies blooming under the Australian sun...

Various spots, various times of day. The more advanced ones are at week 20 from seed (dropped 1 November). The one oil the pot is from a seed dropped around the Summer solstice, on Christmas Day. Hoping I can get her through to June! Seed is from a friend’s cross and has some strong sativa genes which seem to be expressing nicely - means longer flowering... so hopefully i’ll Be able to chase the sun with her as winter approaches :yummy:

:Namaste:

I recently harvested 2 plants under the Australian sun... best share them here I think :Namaste: (been very lax of me not to!)

CBD Critical Cure (Barney’s Farm)

Professor Chaos (TGA Subcool/ Homegrown Natural Wonders)

Hope you enjoyed :circle-of-love::popcorn::ciao:

Back
Top Bottom