AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Bubblegum eh? Were they regulars or feminized but sprayed? Which seed bank did you get them from? I've got 5 feminized Bubble Gum seeds to try from 00 Seeds. They were going to be in my first grow but the cool breeder packaging prevented that. Don't wanna open the pack for a single seed and have 4 more floating around loose cause the package has been opened.

Really missing being able to upload photos. Cant believe how long its taking to fix the issue.
Just to make life harder i have a family member staying with me that needed a place to crash. Its giving me like a 15min window each day to do everything and i have to keep my bedroom door shut and locked which is making for a stuffy smelly bedroom. At least i can open the window after the lights go out at 7pm.
The candy with the new screen on top is looking well formed. I really hope it got ferilised by the bubblegum x. Need to plant another tomorrow morning and in a few weeks it will get polinated by the gunslinger. Will start it flowering a week later this time, let the female hair up a bit more.
And found a bag with 3 ounces under my bed. Totally forgot it was there, but an added bonus. Not even sure what it is. Think its Candy.
Might cut back to one side of the cupboard only soon. Put the veg tent back on the other side. For a while anyway. Just run one candy and alternate with other female strains.
I really wish i could post some picks of the lvtk and doc holdiday buds. Damn frosty. Just got to get this visitor out of my house for 24hrs to cut them. Well ready.

Must go and see if the purple bandlands have risen outside in the garden. Got to work out my timing but the next seeds will be the Jelly Pies. Really want a female out of then, but you get what you get. Sane deal, males will pollinate candy.

Sounds like things haven't fully improved for you yet with that family visitor. If you're not getting much time for yourself and your plants it's probably a good thing you thinned the herd a little. And who said anything about giving up a perpetual grow? I thought it was back off, not give up. Under 10 while things are murky and ramp it back up when things clear up.

So what space/alien conspiracy shows you been watching lately? I've looked at plenty of that stuff. Lots of interesting stuff. Just try not to focus on the outer space and ignore the shitstorm happening right here on Earth. Why worry about 'Planet X' when our planet is being actively destroyed by politicians and corporations. But I gotta admit space/alien stuff is way more interesting than political and corporate bullshit.

Sounds like things haven't fully improved for you yet with that family visitor. If you're not getting much time for yourself and your plants it's probably a good thing you thinned the herd a little. And who said anything about giving up a perpetual grow? I thought it was back off, not give up. Under 10 while things are murky and ramp it back up when things clear up.

So what space/alien conspiracy shows you been watching lately? I've looked at plenty of that stuff. Lots of interesting stuff. Just try not to focus on the outer space and ignore the shitstorm happening right here on Earth. Why worry about 'Planet X' when our planet is being actively destroyed by politicians and corporations. But I gotta admit space/alien stuff is way more interesting than political and corporate bullshit.

Yeah its all just been a bit hard and getting to me. Ill keep it rolling along slowly like you said and once things get back to normal i will ramp it up. Just going to focus on some quality smoke for myself.
Been watching heaps of nasas unexplained files and random documentrys. Watched one where a doctor was extaactibg tiny bits of metal from peoples bodies and reckoned it was nano alien probes. Most of the people had claimed to have alien abduction memories. Seemed a bit unlikely but they definately believed it.

Yeah its all just been a bit hard and getting to me. Ill keep it rolling along slowly like you said and once things get back to normal i will ramp it up. Just going to focus on some quality smoke for myself.
Been watching heaps of nasas unexplained files and random documentrys. Watched one where a doctor was extaactibg tiny bits of metal from peoples bodies and reckoned it was nano alien probes. Most of the people had claimed to have alien abduction memories. Seemed a bit unlikely but they definately believed it.

NASA unexplained files? You mean all the stuff that happens that the government refuses to explain? Is it a bird, a plane, a UFO, no idea cause it's classified. Aliens are an interesting subject but mostly speculation and propaganda. On the one hand you've mostly got the government saying nope aliens don't exist no matter how much evidence there is and on the other hand saying aliens could be a threat and wipe us out (that mostly comes from the Hollywood propaganda arm).

There's actually been the claim (non-governmental of course) that yes aliens exist and have visited Earth in the past and in our more recent present, and that presence increased since the 50's-60's when the first nuclear weapon was exploded. The reason being that nukes are not just a threat to our species, the planet, and other species on the planet, but as humans advance and we start to explore space we also become a threat to galactic species and the universe as a whole. Imagine if humans did to the galaxy what the United States is doing to the Earth (invading and occupying land already occupied and blowing the shit out of any place and people that dares question the American Empire).

As for alien technology and it being used on humans, well again I've read/watched/listened to a lot. Since atleast the time of Roswell the government has had alien technology in their possession and have studied it excessively. Some suggest that a number of technologies we have, like smartphones (or parts of it), are actually backwards engineered from alien technology. And the government has also had 'alien spaceships' for atleast a decade or two, some of which are human/alien technology hybrids. A number of years back there were reports of abductions and cattle mutilations and stuff and it's these more fearful/harmful experiences that are actually attributed to humans (specifically government) using alien technology and pretending to be aliens. And it's possible the same with 'alien' nano tech you mentioned, meaning it may actually be human tech that may or may not be modeled after alien tech. Why? Because people in fear are easier to control, and if people are afraid of some technologically advanced species that could wipe us out, well then people might be more willing to give all their power away to the government(s) to protect them. When the power mad control freaks talk about 'unity' they mean people unifying under their rule, they don't mean equality for all. Ronald Reagan spoke about the human race 'unifying' against a common threat (like aliens or currently terrorism or maybe the Russians or Japanese or the Commies or the Nazis or whatever boogieman they wanna invent/create) 3 decades ago: "Perhaps we need some outside universal threat... how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."

Well said. If we all united and spent our energy on betterment we would probably be living on other planets by now. God knows how much we have spent killing each other. Things like the international space station are great projects. I like learning about the physics, chemistry and phenomena of space. Its mind blowing stuff. Makes you feel humble tho.

Have harvested the reat of the plants in the 4 way. Between the four strains there is some nice intersting bud. The Doc Holiday probably yeilded the most. Las Vegas Triangle Kush looks, wmells and tastes awesome and will be something i will definately grow again. And my own Black Candy #2 is a bit smaller but some really nice solid bud. And perfect blend of the sweet Candy and chemy Black Gold. So grabbed a clone of that. Setup on Instagram under the same name for now to post pics till they get photos working in the apps on here.

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

You never really know the potency of it. I have some oil here i put a few drops under my tounge when i get home but its just really relaxing. I still have this Cherry OG plant hanging around that i will make some oil or butter up with in a few weeks. Reckon it may be ok. But ill be starting off slow dosage. No solid buds but plenty of resin in it still. Definatly a edibles plant. The stuff my mate gives me uses coconut oil boiled away with the weed and cooled and skimmed. Might try that as it tastes really good.
420-magazine-mobile129985362.jpg
I used the decarb straight into coconut oil today.aprox 5g super lemon haze in 200ml oil.baked cookies using that oil got 12 pcs. Tried one about 1.5 hrs ago pretty cruisy feeling.but had some bongs also. Is this a high dose?

Back
Top Bottom