Australia, VIVOSUN Smart Grow System Is Here For You!

VIVOSUN

🇦🇺 Australia, Our VIVOSUN Smart Grow System has arrived at your doorstep!

💚Plus, Extra AU $25 OFF with code MAYSMARTGROW for VIVOSUN Aerolight 100W w/ Growhub E42 Controller!
💚Extra AU $20 OFF with code GROWTENTKIT for VIVOSUN 3x3FT Smart Grow Kit AeroLight 100W LED AeroZesh 4'' Air Filtration Kit!

230510 ebay宣传图.jpg

💚Plus, Extra AU $25 OFF with code MAYSMARTGROW for VIVOSUN Aerolight 100W w/ Growhub E42 Controller!
💚Extra AU $20 OFF with code GROWTENTKIT for VIVOSUN 3x3FT Smart Grow Kit AeroLight 100W LED AeroZesh 4'' Air Filtration Kit!

230510 ebay宣传图.jpg
Wow thanks @VIVOSUN :thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

@Trala @Amy Gardner - you're the only 2 people I know for sure are Australian here. I thought this might be of interest to you. @LKABudMan has been showcasing it in his grow journals and it looks really cool.

230510 ebay宣传图.jpg

230510 ebay宣传图.jpg
Hi can’t seem to find the pictured system on my EBay.
What can be controlled by phone app?
looking a 4x2 grow tent kit with the smart grow control system.

VIVOSUN GIY-SGS-33 2-Plant Smart Grow Tent Kit with AeroLight Wing AW200SE, 4-inch AeroZesh S4 Ventilation Combo,

Are they available in Australia?

can you please provide a link so I can purchase asap

Hi can’t seem to find the pictured system on my EBay.
What can be controlled by phone app?
looking a 4x2 grow tent kit with the smart grow control system.

VIVOSUN GIY-SGS-33 2-Plant Smart Grow Tent Kit with AeroLight Wing AW200SE, 4-inch AeroZesh S4 Ventilation Combo,

Are they available in Australia?

can you please provide a link so I can purchase asap
You can check our eBay Shop: VIVOSUN Official | eBay Stores

Nah theyre made to blow air down i believe. They look pretty fancy none the less.
Yea I'd be enclined to run like 4 of them in that size tent
Be great for cold climate growing!
Probably shit for hot climate!!
I agree it looks pretty cool!
Just something eles to fail but when you consider how much work it will have to do!
Wonder in it can be turned on and off by its self of it just goes when the lights on?
Yeah I'd want at least 3 for a 3x3

Be great for cold climate growing!
Probably shit for hot climate!!
I agree it looks pretty cool!
Just something eles to fail but when you consider how much work it will have to do!
Wonder in it can be turned on and off by its self of it just goes when the lights on?
Yeah I'd want at least 3 for a 3x3
is there really anything great for hot climate growing though? other than a portable ac unit in the tent or a climate controlled room we really have no choice in the matter. these fans in the light will surely do something. be nice if in part of the control software we could change the polling and have them draw air upwards instead of blowing air down. I wouldn't know if that is possible because the @VIVOSUN customer service hasn't got back to me. mustn't want my money.

is there really anything great for hot climate growing though? other than a portable ac unit in the tent or a climate controlled room we really have no choice in the matter. these fans in the light will surely do something. be nice if in part of the control software we could change the polling and have them draw air upwards instead of blowing air down. I wouldn't know if that is possible because the @VIVOSUN customer service hasn't got back to me. mustn't want my money.
Your probably not the first they haven't got back to!!

Back
Top Bottom