Australian Growers?

NSW JUST GETTING READY TO START TRYING LED first time did a lot outdoors years ago old school
Hey, me too. Just starting 2nd LED grow. Been growing outdoors for decades, getting too dodgy now outdoors. Keep in touch, we may be able to swap strains in the future. I have Lemon Skunk growing atm to seed and WW x next.
cheers

They strip data but switch locations off on devices anyway and should be enough security...

Hi Mort,
Got 2 seeds up (unknown strain) and trying LED's for the first time in a 75cm x 75cm x 175cm box.
8 weeks old in HQ potting mix + 10% perlite/vermiculite mix, each in a 4 Lt pot & going great guns.
For personal use and gunna make butter (if I don't get busted for posting this).
Lets all keep each other posted.
Hi man good to hear from you what state I'm just trying to get to know some australian growers because ever thing is different here laws, supply of things and some not all talk to us like we're a joke but lets support aussie growers

Get to know everyone, they alright, just speak different. Some yanks don't like it to Blunt, need to cotton wool it a little but can go at them personally, that alright.. some are different but that's ok, lol..
If your new growers and got any questiobs, they'll get answered...
Vic surfcoast..

Can't you see the emoji? Im passing a joint to you..
Im an aussie..I was taking the piss.. :passitleft:

Hi man good to hear from you what state I'm just trying to get to know some australian growers because ever thing is different here laws, supply of things and some not all talk to us like we're a joke but lets support aussie growers
I'm in cid - ee - nee (they won't break that code).
Ima old time hydro HID grower from 30+yrs ago - personal use only.
When I flip my 2 (only) kids, they will probably be males, Ha!
Anybody tried buying seeds and getting them posted to their address ?
This old fart wants to replace my analgesics with butter recipes, as I'm trying not to smoke anymore (TRYING, TRYING).

Yeah mate, never been intercepted... I stick with aussie breeder shantibaba, only get them through Mr Nice seeds auction. I tried a few of the new strains but not for me, didn't find anything. I prefer old school strains, critical skunk (garlic bud) is my favorite..

Thanks for the heads up.
More than likely I'll probably try them (Mr Nice) in about 3-4 weeks.
With my luck I'll have 2 males and I'll rip their balls off , then go up the Pub, ..order online and wait for the FEDS.

I'm in cid - ee - nee (they won't break that code).
Ima old time hydro HID grower from 30+yrs ago - personal use only.
When I flip my 2 (only) kids, they will probably be males, Ha!
Anybody tried buying seeds and getting them posted to their address ?
This old fart wants to replace my analgesics with butter recipes, as I'm trying not to smoke anymore (TRYING, TRYING).
Check out the vault seed bank had no problem.Have not used them yet but they look ok took about 3weeks found them discreet and easy to work with go with there stealth post

I understand!
Will try to buy when I have to smoke the balls.
Thanks everybody for the info and comments.
Took 6 clones ( no more seeds left) from my 2 plants 4 days ago and forgot to label who's who (idgit)!
Who's got the balls now?
Note that I'm a experienced grower !.
2 days later took 2 more clones labeled #1 & #2
Who's the man now?

Back
Top Bottom