Australian Growers?

Give an address that's safe but not yours, is the best way of staying safe.. nan must wonder why she gets so much mail addressed to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Give an address that's safe but not yours, is the best way of staying safe.. nan must wonder why she gets so much mail addressed to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hi man sorry to jump in here but whats a good hydro store in sydney don't have any here so need to go north a bit have been buying on line but now need soil want organic

Any Australian growers on this site?
W.A. here, auto grower mainly as they have a faster turn over rate, i found gyoseedbank to be the best one as they ship inside Australia so need to worry about getting ya beans seized by customs, going to start an alien v triangle F2 auto soon just waiting for financial circumstances to improve lmao, planning on buying a beauty to replace my current 600W LED
(google ELECTRIC SKY 300) not allowed to post the link unfortunately
Anyway on another note have any of you old school stoners tried red devil? iv'e found out its local to Australia because no one internationally has heard of it before or remember one called mullimby madness? it was popular 30-40 yrs ago but i'm not that old (22) so i never tried it but the legends about it are enough to interest me. hope everyone's grows are going well, someone make a journal so i can follow along because there's so few done by Aussies these days, i'm mainly subbed to European indoor grows

Need seeds, ask... Lots to give away..
once i start breeding ill be more than happy to do some seed for seed swaps, would be great way to start hopefully an Aussie wide network of like minded growers sharing the genetics of their plants but who knows, i like to dream lmao start a grow journal and ill be sure to sub in :passitleft:

W.A. here, auto grower mainly as they have a faster turn over rate, i found gyoseedbank to be the best one as they ship inside Australia so need to worry about getting ya beans seized by customs, going to start an alien v triangle F2 auto soon just waiting for financial circumstances to improve lmao, planning on buying this beauty to replace my current 600W LED
Electric Sky 300 » Wideband LED Grow Light – The Green Sunshine Company
Anyway on another note have any of you old school stoners tried red devil? iv'e found out its local to Australia because no one internationally has heard of it before or remember one called mullimby madness? it was popular 30-40 yrs ago but i'm not that old (22) so i never tried it but the legends about it are enough to interest me. hope everyone's grows are going well, someone make a journal so i can follow along because there's so few done by Aussies these days, i'm mainly subbed to European indoor grows
Good to here from you I'm just starting an indoor grow with led and yes i do remember the mullumbimby madness once drove 8 hours there to get some keep in.touch

Once you start to look at the history, especially of seed Banks, you'll see Australians were at forefront, Nevil and Scott Blakey.. Mullumbimby madness, any of you ever had a Mull or mulled up? Now think of mull- imbimby, get it? Wow yeah? Heard of a hempy bucket? You know hempy is an Aussie? Shits funny... I think there's a grow scene that runs itself in Australia, lol... Without the help of seedbank genetics...

Devil is a good plant, an Afghan.. not Australian strain but was a Clone that was passed around ten or so year ago.. shantibaba (Scott Blakey/Mr Nice seeds) has a devil that you should find the red in...

Hi Mort, Grizz & Coral,
Good to see an Aust. thread!.
I'm about to flip my two, 11 week old's to see if I got any ladies. These things are growing great, I'm having to jump on them to stop them growing too much! I've taken clones from both (#1 & #2) with roots punching out already. Hope I have at least one girl or I'm going to have to start again. Keep yous posted.

Hi guys hope everyone is well anyone know if it's ok to cross different Led light spectrums. I have a 3000k led and two smaller 3500k spectrum LED these i got for veg they're all the same brand so can i put the 3500k in with 3000k when start flowering and another thing if your lights are of different watts are the smaller put closer any ideas or links would be appreciated

Hi Aussie, growers.
My bad asking about seeds suppliers in Aus - Lesson learnt - nogo!.
Anyway, I would like to pronounce that I'm the father of 2 girls.
Only probs is that they have stretched to 5 foot in a 6 foot cabinet, ...problems, problems!.
I also can't believe that they're still going after hitting 100F - 105F in the cabinet.
It's been hot here in Cid-ee-nee.

Hi Aussie, growers.
My bad asking about seeds suppliers in Aus - Lesson learnt - nogo!.
Anyway, I would like to pronounce that I'm the father of 2 girls.
Only probs is that they have stretched to 5 foot in a 6 foot cabinet, ...problems, problems!.
I also can't believe that they're still going after hitting 100F - 105F in the cabinet.
It's been hot here in Cid-ee-nee.
Hmm, why is the seeds issue a no go? i just received some from an Aussie supplier, the name of which i got from an internet forum. There was a supplier in West Aust at one stage quite openly selling seeds for research purposes. My understanding is that although it is illegal to grow it is not illegal to possess the seeds, they contain no THC just like the hemp seeds found in budgie food. Good luck with your grow.

Hi Captain goodvibes, . . . and anyone else following this thread.
I know that "goodvibes" name.
You must be as old as I am!

No, I got warned by the moderater for asking about suppliers, ...like I said, Lesson learnt!.
- - - - - - -- -
Week 5 of flower, lollipopped and bent the buggers over a bit. Don't know what I'm growing but, they're ain't marigolds.

I'll continue to research Aussie/OS seed suppliers.

Think I'm going to try a "dye-na-vappp" so I don't combust (no trade name allowed).
Then try butter.

Everybody's thoughts ?

Ive got a dbv and a handheld, little over four years, still use bong 95℅ but I mix.. if didn't mix, vape would be easy to use and would be used 100℅ of time.

3 kilo of budgie seed, 9 hours of sorting/looking to find some hemp seeds.
Still Looking.
I'll get another 3 kilo!.
Na! don't believe you.
Any way, ..added some oats and yogurt and now I got 10 months of muesli.

No, I got warned by the moderater for asking about suppliers, ...like I said, Lesson learnt!.
- - - - - - -- -
Week 5 of flower, lollipopped and bent the buggers over a bit. Don't know what I'm growing but, they're ain't marigolds.

Think I'm going to try a "dye-na-vappp" so I don't combust (no trade name allowed).
Then try butter.

Everybody's thoughts ?
damn i miss those days.

- - - - - - -- -

Then try butter.

Everybody's thoughts ?
Hi mate, yeah, just read the guidelines, no posts about trading seeds. Once I get 50 posts up i will PM ya on that issue.

Back
Top Bottom