Australian Growers?

They have exploded into popcorn only buds.
Week 5 of flower, 5cms between popcorn buds.
I guess that'll do, but what do you think I did wrong, any suggestions/insights?.
id say all your stretching issues and popcorn is a direct reflection of not getting enough light. They stretch to get closer to the sun if they are too shaded in the wild and also produce small fruiting during bloom. Sativas also stretch a ton and have up to a 12-week bloom cycle so I mean if that is the case then you aren't even at the halfway point. If your into fast indica hybrids, well then they are almost ready. Then theres the whole "heat" thing which well franky indoors during summer is usually difficult unless you spend big bucks brother. Wait till winter, run lights overnight so day time temps are perfect for your night temps. Its reverse, beautiful 18 degree winter days are perfect for night time during bloom. good luck

How they coming along?
Still month away here..

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

special herbs.. :passitleft:

G'day curious :passitleft: there's a few Aussie still around. Was a lot more couple year ago.. what you growing?

Hey Grizz, good to hear. Makes it a little hard with our laws. I was pretty concerned about jumping on here but have only been in the game for half a year and need all the help I can get, lol. You seem to have been going ok. Nice spread in your media! What's the strain your about to harvest? She looks pretty damm sweet! I'm just finishing some strawberry cough and have a few pineapple kush on the way (hopefully).

:passitleft: thanks mate.. outside girl; Grail Widow from mns; nev haze x black widow... got a mate chopping her up today, weather went south serverly last night.

IMG_0861.JPG

can't really get any further south than where I'm at, lol..

Bloody Aussie Grower stoners...what a bunch of plugga wearing, bong smoking bogans.....

Trys not to look Australian....

We don't even have to get that ocker with it.. they'll have no idea what we talking about with a sentence like
'In a fortnight we'll be wrapt to have a mull'

Strewth! Could go a dead dogs eye and horse.... They do know we dont drink Fosters right...? And that Drop Bears are Real....

Back
Top Bottom